Not expected

The song stuck in my head=blood sweat and tears I don't think it even match this chapter lol just play any song you think match😂
Your pov
"Bye Jimin!" We still didn't live at the same place, so we need to go home.
"Bye call me when you reach home!" While I was walking alone, I feel someone following me. When I walk faster the foot step's behind is faster. I looked behind to see how that person looks like but the hoodie, mask and the sunglasses block the face. I run as fast as I could but Is no use, when the person come closer I could see it's hair and is a men. So he grab me and cover my mouth with a cloth and I black out.
Jimin pov
I waited for two hours but no call so I when to find her. First I when to the food court we are just now, but no luck I walk to her house, while I was walking I saw y/n beanie she where on the floor that's when I realise something might happen to her.
Someone's pov
"Wake up bitch!" I am going to have my revenge now. "Where am I let me out or I will scream with all my might!" Seriously why would Jimin fall for her. "Scream no one will hear you." I slap her face to shut her up. We are actually below a tree in the park. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me am kidnapped!" Is a bad idea taking out the mask. "I will settle with you later." I leave her under the tree tied up. "You said I will pay you 50 bucks now you asking me to pay you 60 bucks?" I found her ex which is Jungkook." She is hard to catch so you better give me 60 or I let her go!" I immediately gave him 60 bucks. "Jungkook, don't you dare tell Jimin!" He run away and disappear down the road.
Your pov
I tried many ways to escape but is no use. I heard the conversation but not so clearly. I heard about the money and hear a name June? I don't know the name of the guy but all I know am kidnapped under a freaking tree. But the park is very familiar, Korea Central Park? I look around and I remember is the park where Jungkook confess to me but I didn't really know the name. My mouth were covered by a cloth so I can't speak.
Jimin pov
I go to places we go a lot but no luck, I call her on and on but I will be put on voice mail. When I was walking I was bang by a guy. "Hey bro you hit me!" He turn around and bow and walk away but he seem familiar. "Hey are you Jungkook?" That's my first Guess and I run after him. I pull his mask off and is really Jungkook. "Why did you avoid y/n all this years?! Do you know how worried she is?!" He kept quiet for awhile. "I don't want to break your relationship with y/n if I come in she would care for me more." I feel sad for Jungkook. "Hey do you have any chance to see y/n she's missing and am finding her now." He look guilty, "Follow me." I followed him to a park and saw y/n tied under tree with a cloth on her mouth. And I saw my ex beside her. "Jimin oppa I miss you am trying to kill her so we can be together again. " she hug me and I push her off until she fall. "Get off! I got together with you cause of my dad not that I like you stupid!" She run away but I didn't care, I untie the string and cloth and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. "Are you ok?" I ask her, "yeah... jungkook?!" She run into his arms and hug him so tight. "Jungkook why the hell would you run away from me?!" He hug her back. "Am sorry I don't want to break your relationship with Jimin." Jungkook and y/n start tearing up, "never please come back!" Jungkook nods his head. "Y/n you wanna come home with me tonight?" I ask, "yeah sure." I hug Jungkook one more time and go home with Jimin.
Jungkook pov
Y/n do really miss me a lot and am the one who make her depressed.
****
Y/n: hey you Höme yet?
You: yeah
Y/n: cool stay safe anything call me or text me ok?
You: yeah thks bye gtg
Y/n : ok bye🤗
****
Hope everything go well and smooth as years come.
~~~~~~~~
A/n: sup guys my motivation for writing this story is lacking I feel so lazy hope you like it! Here is the sneak peek for the new book coming.

~~~~~~~~A/n: sup guys my motivation for writing this story is lacking I feel so lazy hope you like it! Here is the sneak peek for the new book coming

You and your team four of diamonds join into big hit and you were obviously big fans of bts but you had someone special you see from bts.
Characters
You, Jessica, Chloe & Zoey
Jessica oldest in the group and rapper
Chloe youngest in the group and the happy virus of the group
Zoey the main Dancer of the group
You leader of the group main singer
Sorry am bad at giving roles tell me if you Want Any changes bye that's all for Now!
Word count:911