Lost

Idk what song lol
Your pov
"Finally you two can discharge from the hospital, since is kinda like a happy day I treat you two to wherever you wanna eat." I was so happy for them. "You sure?" Jungkook ask "ok you guys don't want? Ok then never-" why do people always cut me off ? "No we didn't say that I want to go to a buffet." Jimin is so annoying and Jungkook nod his head too. "Fine let's go." I sigh "thank you y/n!" They both say in unison.
I have not tell Jungkook that I might go to Jimin and I need time to explain to him too. "Sorry guys to disappoint you can we go another day?" They suddenly become very quiet. "Y/n you ok?" They both ask "ya and Jungkook can you follow me?" Jungkook look so confused." Me? Sure." He still look a little confused, "Jimin talk to you later" he nod and go to the bus stop. I pull Jungkook to the bench near by. "Jungkook about-" he hesitated for a moment, "I know Jimin he kind of explain to me." I look at him for a moment. "And Jungkook am sorry for betraying you like I just use you." He hug me. "You never betrayed me I am the happiest men when am with you go get Jimin." I hug him once again and go to the bus stop.
Jungkook pov
When she left I start tearing up. I knew this all along but I feel depressed, but we will still be friends like she promised, we will forever be together and I will wait for her and she will forever be in my heart.
Jimin pov
"Jimin! Jimjn!" I heard someone calling my name. "Y/n? What's wrong?" She hug me so tightly that I can't really breathe. "What's wrong? You ok?" I was confused on what was going on. "Jungkook understand but he look a Little upset, do you mine if I go back to him?" Of course am ok." Sure I wait here." She nod her head and run to a bench.
Your pov
"Jungkook?" His back was facing me, I walk to his front. "Jungkook you ok?" I use my thumb and dry his tears. "Oh nothing just dry eyes." He push away my hands gently and clear his tears by himself. Did I really hurt him? "Jeon Jungkook stop lying I have been with you for 4 months doesn't mean I don't know you." He look down and tear up again, he stood up and Leave me sitting there.
Hello. Lol pls don't mind all the wrong spelling and everything I didn't check sry bye!