Stay?

Play butterfly-花样年华pt2 
Jimin: hey y/n wanna go out?
You: uhm..
Jimin: is ok am not forcing you
You: wait
"Jagiya Jimin ask me out." You tell Jungkook " well if you wanna go with him you can go I don't mind but, if you don't wanna go is ok." Jungkook request. "I wanna go but can you follow me?" You ask cause you feel safer with Jungkook around.
You: sure what time?
Jimin: 5 pm is it ok with you?
You: sure see you
Time skip to 5pm
"Ready jagiya?" You ask "yep." Jungkook kiss you, " what's that for?" You ask "you mind?" "What the hell no I love it!" And you kiss him back.
Jungkook pov:
To be honest I have a feeling that y/n will go back to Jimin, but I don't mind. Not that I don't Love her but y/n still misses him and... I don't know am just so stressed out Everyday and am not showing cause I am scared y/n will be worried.
Jimin pov
Am so excited that y/n will accept. Oh I saw here coming, wait what she brought Jungkook? Shit I miss my chance. " hey y/n you brought Jungkook?" I ask " yep is it ok?" When she says that I feel like saying no but there is no choice." No is fine."
Your pov
Jimin look frustrated it must be because I brought Jungkook along
You: jagiya I think Jimin is upset
🌸jagiya😘❤️❣️: why are you Messaging me we are just side by side
You: I cannot say out loud right PABO!
🌸jagiya😘❤️❣️: hey anyways is not your fault I have only 20% I wanna safe my battery bye
Last seen 5:03pm
I hit him on his shoulder " what was that for?!" He ask " your battery more important than me?!" I said a little softer then him.
Jimin pov
Ugh can't they stop I feel like breaking them so badly
*at the mall*
"Is my treat."
"What no way Jimin we can pay for ourselves!"
"Nah is ok."
"Thks!"
Jungkook pov
Y/n is my bae😘❤️: Jungkook where are you?!
Me: uhm at timberland
Y/n is my Bae😘❤️: wth you just leave me like that😢😭
Me: sorry I will come over now.
Author pov
"Where is Jungkook?"Jimin ask you "his at timberland, his coming over now." You tell Jimin " JEON JUNGKOOK!" You shout at Jungkook."What?! I just wanted to see shoes!" Jungkook trying to sound guilty," ok fine since your birthday is coming I will help you buy timberlands!" You try to Make him happy ( guys is not Jungkook birthday but just imagine ok continue the story)
"Really?!" Not believing what's happening "yes let's go before your chance go." You said and Jungkook kiss you for the longest time. "Kookie we are in a mall, at first you confess your love at the park you want the whole world to know we are together?!" I Whisper shouted, "Yes let them know." And you two continue kissing.
Change to whalien 52 花样年华pt2
Jimin pov
"Guys I have to go to the mens, you can go buy the shoes first meet you there." I say "ok see you." Jungkook say and put his hands over y/n shoulders. Instead of going to the toliet I get out of the mall and go to the back of the mall and shout with all my strength. I have enough seeing them together, I wanna die I want y/n back.
Your pov
"You can only choose one so choose properly no changing." I tell Jungkook cause one timberlands shoes cause a lot, but anything for my jagiya. "Ok I pick this one." He say " you sure ?"
"Yes." "Ok can I purchase this?" I ask the cashier." Thank you jagiya Saranghae!!!" And Jungkook give me another kiss.
Sup people pls comment who you wanna go with out maknae kookie or our attractive Chim chim pls comment that's all see you all! Btw if you don't comment I will not continue!!