Operation day

PLAY stigma-wings album at the hospital change to awake also wings album
Jungkook pov
I woke up thinking that y/n is by my side. And I remembered that she left me.
Flashback
"Am sorry Jungkook let's break up, it's just so confusing."
End of flashback
After that incident she ignore me Everyday. When I message her she just ignore all my messages, so I don't where is she.
Your pov
Jungkook: please answer me
Jungkook: where are you??
Jungkook : are you ok?
Jungkook: wanna meet?
You: Jungkook please stop before I block you!
Jungkook : i don't care I want you to tell me where you are!
Jungkook: y/n are you hurt?
You:YES AM HURT!! Now stop talking to me I will feel better.
After that incident me ,Jungkook and Jimin never talk. And Jungkook is always asking me stuff.
Jungkook: is operation day....
I didn't even realise is Thursday, but I didn't want to go, I don't want to know what will happen. Maybe I will go in secret just to see if their ok.
Jimin pov
I was suppose to be at the hospital at 7pm but why not go early. So I took a bus there and didn't know that Jungkook will go early, cause I saw him at the bus stop but he was to concentrated on his phone. I wonder what is he doing. So I decided to go to  him. "Jungkook, you going to the hospital early?" I Say at the side of his ears. "Oh ya, sorry am a little busy."
He continued to fiddle with his phone."busy over y/n?" When he hear y/n he look up." Yeah sort of, she's not replying me-" Jungkook don't really understand her that much. "When she don't reply you means she is hurt, sad or depressed and when you spam her more she will hate you even more so don't press your luck, she may still talk to you but not now maybe give her some time." Jungkook is not really close to her like me. And he off his phone.
At the hospital (change to awake now)
Author pov
"You ready?" Jungkook ask Jimin "of course always ready." Jungkook just kept quiet and look at his phone. "Jimin thank you for donating your kidney to me and am sorry if anything happen I will deeply regret it." Jimin just nod his head And the whole time they kept quiet. "Jimin and Jungkook please follow me." The nurse tell them. "Wait miss this is not the operation room isn't it? Is the guest lounge." Even though Jimin is not a doctor he can see that the nurse brought them to the guest lounge. And Jungkook also realise it. Then suddenly when the nurse move a side They saw you standing there.
Your pov
I actually care for them so badly that I came two hours early. After I saw them I ran to them and hug them both at the same time. "You two must take care." They look so shocked, " don't worry y/n we will be fine." Jungkook hug me like there's no tomorrow. And they start to leave for the operation, I didn't want to follow cause it will make me worried more so I stay here and go when the operation is ending soon I will go just to see them . "Love you guys take care !" I shout for the last time and they smiled at me the same time. I start tearing up a bit.
Operation room
Random Doctor's pov
"Nurse pass me the knife." I ask the nurse to pass me knife, our goal is to finish the operation at 8pm. I start cutting the skin and saw the mans kidney which is badly damaged. "Doctor Kim are you done with the person donating the kidney? " then doctor Kim pass me the kidney to replace the damaged kidney. "15 more minutes to eight lets sew up and we are done."
Your pov change to butterfly-花样年华pt2
It seems like is almost 8pm so I start walking in the hospital. And I sat outside the operation room. "Miss are you related to Jungkook and Jimin?" I look up and saw the doctor. "Yes am their Friend so how the operation go?" He smiled and I didn't really know what it meant. "It's a success you can go to room 164 bed 7 and 8 to see them. They are still resting so you might have to wait awhile." I hug the doctor and thank him. And run to the room that the doctor say. When I saw them sleeping in their bed peacefully like precious baby's. I kiss Jungkook forehead. When I was about to kiss Jimin's forehead he grab my Chin and pull it nearer to his face and later do I know we were kissing lip to lip, of course I kiss him back I miss this so much. "Jimin you are ok." He smiled "of course I told you so. I didn't expect you to kiss back." I blush.
Jimin pov
"I love you y/n." She just keep smiling "I love you more Jimin. "Should we start again?" I ask her and I can't wait for her answer." I don't know Jimin what about Jungkook?" I bet he understands. "Then my answer is... but I feel I betrayed Jungkook." Why is it always Jungkook. "Can you give me a little time Jimin?" I feel a little upset but is ok "sure anything, anyways I will wait no matter what and I love you forever." She blush again and go to Jungkook.
Your pov
I am so worried that Jungkook is not awake up, but the doc say it will take awhile. "Jungkook hope you wake up soon." I Whisper into his ears. "Jimin I go get food come back later." He nod his head and smile at me, his precious smile makes my heart flutter.