No hope?

Guys I don't know what song to choose ok this chapter is your choice!
****
Your pov
"Hi, can I make a appointment with the doctor for tomorrow afternoon 6pm?" I was with Jungkook to see if I can donate my kidney to him. "Y/n you really don't have to do this." Jungkook beg me to not donate my kidney to him. "Just keep quiet and don't be so annoying." I don't like it when Jungkook do that. "Ok miss, your appointment is at 6pm tomorrow please don't be late." The nurse say "ok thank you." And then Jimin call.
"Hello y/n!"
"Hey what's up?"
"I heard on what happen to Jungkook is he ok?"
"Give me a minute."
"Jagiya did you tell Jimin what happen?" I ask Jungkook "no why?" Is jungkook didn't tell how Jimin know?  
"Is ok."
"Hey Jimin, By the way his ok."
"Ok just asking."
"By the way how did you know?"
"Uhm..."
"Never mind."
"By the way when is he gonna go the the doctor?"
"Tomorrow wanna come?"
"Ok see you, bye."
"See you too."
"Who's that jagiya?" Jungkook ask "Jimin by the way his coming to the appointment tomorrow." When I say that Jungkook eyes widen "really cool."
I was like what cool? "What cool and am hungry let's go eat." "Where do you want to eat?" We should eat healthy cause of Jungkook problem " let's go eat and the food court." I know he don't really like foodcourt "ok fine let's go."
*food court*
UJungkook pov
"Jagiya what do you wanna eat?" I ask
"I will choose your food for you."
"Choose my food?"
"Yep don't ask much, go find a seat and you will see what you eat."
"Ok I listen to my jagiya" and y/n pat my head like she's older then me but she is one year younger then me.
*10 minutes later*
"Jagiya am back!" Finally y/n is back am starving so badly. "Ok here is yours, three veg, two piece of meats and more veg and healthy noodle and rice in case you are hungry and is brown rice." I was speechless. "Wow jagiya... look so delicious!" This is the first time I eat healthy stuff. "Thank you for the food!" We both say at the same time. "Food is great jagiya you should help me choose food more often!" Is really good "of course that's why am your jagiya!" I laughed so hard when she say that.
*at y/n house*
Someone's pov
I am at outside y/n house. Am not spying her, maybe I really don't know I just wanna see what's she doing and i will leave.
Your pov
"Jagiya please bath. No!!! Don't hug me you are so sticky and AND sweaty!" I scold him, "you don't like my hugs anymore?" Jungkook is so good at pursuing people. "Kookie go bath!!" And when his at wrong he will act cute, "nope your cuteness never work on me... ok fine one hug and go bath and don't be so clingy!!" I hug him and he run to the toilet.
*five minutes later*
"Good night Jagiya." And Jungkook kiss your forehead. You two always never forget your night kiss and morning kiss.
*The Next day*
Author pov
"Jagiya wake up is 5:45pm we  are late"! You shake him and poke him but is no use. "Late for?" He ask "THE APPOINTMENT!" You shout and just leave him on the bed and you go get prepared. "JAGIYA WAKE UP!" you shout from the hall cause your house have two levels. And you didn't realise he is wearing his shoes, "why are you shouting jagiya?" You are so angry at that moment. "Once we are late the appointment is cancelled and this is so important ugh!" Jungkook look a little mad to "jagiya I don't care anything but you, do you know that one kidney is never enough." You pull his arm out of the house and walk to the hospital.
*at the hospital*
"Miss am sorry to say this your blood is not healthy enough to donate." You listen to the news and you fall on your knees, and Jungkook squad down beside you. "Jagiya is ok...I mean I can-"  "let me donate my kidney to him." You look to the guy with a hoodie,mask and glasses. "Are you related?" The nurse ask. "It doesn't matter nurse can you please start the check up." The guy and the nurse go in the room. And he come out, "sir this sir is going to donate you his kidney, congratulations." When you heard that you were so happy but you wanted to know who was he. When you walk to him he try to avoid eye contact.
Your pov
I really want to know who is he so badly. "Sir please come to this hospital next week the operation will be on the Thursday 7:30 pm." The nurse say to Jungkook and the guy, after he know the information he walk away and run out of the hospital, "jagiya do you know who is he?" You ask Jungkook "wait didn't you say Jimin is coming?" I just remembered that Jimin is coming.
"Hello Jimin are you coming?"
"Sorry I am stuck in a traffic can we meet at the mall near by your area?"
"Ok I will give you all call which Mall we are at."
"Ok see you."
"Jagiya Jimin is going to meet us at the mall near by here." Jungkook still thinking who's that "ok let's go."
*at the mall*
"Hello jimin we are at The Central mall."
"Ok see you."
"See you."
Jimin pov
I feel bad lying to y/n but I have no choice.
Flashback
"Sir please come to this hospital next week, the operation will be on Thursday 7:30pm."
End of flashback