Chapter 12

As the Ultron robots surged toward the team Connor pulled his mask over his face. Logan suddenly bent backward, dodging a robots fist. Riv reached her arm out and grabbed the robots outstretched arm, yanking it towards her,Riv slashed her forearm across the robots throat. 

Feeling his spider sense go off Connor jumped into the air, just in time to send the robot that was charging at him crashing into another one. As he fell back to the ground Connor shot a web at a robot and pulled it into the air with him. Connor quickly wrapped a web around the robots waist, shattering the robot as they hit the ground.

Her eyes glowing, Jean lifted as many robots as she could into the air with her telekinesis. Slamming her hands together Jean crushed the robots together, creating a massive metal ball that she sent rolling throughout the army of robots.

Dawn grinned as she ran around the room, moving so fast that it looked as if everyone was frozen in place. Jumping into the air Dawn crashed into the ground, sending bolts of electricity coursing throughout the room. 

Maia quickly pulled out her adamantium sword and stabbed her sword through a robots chest. A robot ran forward and  smacked the sword out of her hand. Maia grabbed the robot by its throat but before she could crush it the robot grabbed hers as well. Suddenly another robot kicked her legs out from under her, causing her to lose her grip on the robot and fall to her knees.

"Friday, I think now might be a good time to use what we were working on yesterday." Maia said.

"With pleasure." Friday said.

A panel opened up on Maias arm and a shield began to form.

Reaching her arm out Maia activated a magnet on her hand, causing her sword to fly into her hand

Reaching her arm out Maia activated a magnet on her hand, causing her sword to fly into her hand. Maia swiped her arm upward cutting off the robots arm. Maia slammed her shield into the robots legs causing it to fall to the ground. Maia began to stand up but fell back to her knees as a robot fired its repulsor into her back.

Dick ran forward and wrapped his arms around the robots neck and yanked downwards, ripping the robots head clean off.

Dylan flew into the air until he thought he was in a good enough position. His eyes glowing red, Dylan unleashed his heat vision as he slowly circled the room, making sure not to accidentally disintegrate any of his friends. Once all the robots were destroyed Dylan stopped using his heat vision and fell through the air.

Running up the side of a wall Dawn quickly jumped off catching Dylan and running back down the opposite wall.

"Sorry, using my heat vision takes a lot out of me sometimes." Dylan said, struggling to his feet.

Connor looked around the room, examining the all the broken and steaming metal quietly. Pulling his mask off Connor revealed his grinning face.

"We can do this." Connor said.