Chapter 8

"So that's everyone else we need to recruit." Connor explained.

Jean had teleported to a park in the Central City. While Connor was explaining things to Logan the team had been relaxing in the grass.

"This team is a little over powered,don't you think?" Logan asked.

"We need to be if we're going to fight what's coming." Jean said.

"That's the second time you've talked about something coming, what is it?" Connor asked.

"Not something. Someone." Jean replied,her voice shaking slightly.

"Who?" Connor asked softly, intertwining his fingers with Jean's.

"If I explain it to you guys now you won't understand." Jean answered.

"Sure,just tell us when you're ready. We should focus on finding Dawn anyway." Dylan said,stretching.

"And how do we do that exactly?" Riv asked.

As the team looked around at each other cluelessly Logan spoke up.

"You told me that Dawn's father is Barry Allen,right?"Logan asked.

"Yeah that's right." Connor said.

"Well he's a world renowned CSI who works for the CCPD." Logan answered.

"So if we find the CCPD we find Barry who takes us to Dawn." Dylan said.

The team looked at Dylan in surprise.

"What? I know things." Dylan said,irritatedly.

"Ok, Vindicators let's get searching." Connor said.

**********

"You know,I thought it'd be easier to find." Connor said quietly.

The team had been wandering the city for hours,looking for CCPD headquarters.

"If you guys would just let us ask for directions." Riv muttered.

"No!" The boys yelled.

Jean and Riv rolled their eyes and stopped walking.

"We're not taking another step until you guys admit that we need directions." Jean said defiantly.

"Look we don't have time for this-." Connor started as a series of police cars raced past them.

"This is perfect! Now all we have to do is follow them and they'll lead us to The Flash!" Riv said,already running down the street.

*****

"What now,genius?" Dylan hissed at Riv.

They were looking down at an abandoned warehouse as the police set up a barricade around it. From what Dylan had heard using his super hearing,Captain Cold and Heat Wave were supposedly inside.

"Don't ask me,ask Logan he's the one who came up with the idea to look for CCPD!" Riv exclaimed.

"You're the one who decided to run after a bunch of police cars! Now we're in the middle of police standoff against Captain Cold and Heat Wave!" Logan shouted.

"Alright shut up all of you!" Connor yelled.

Logan,Riv,and Dylan looked at Connor in shock.