twenty one. (full)

day 21/28

jimin stood up and walked to the doctor.

"when can i be released?" he asked suddenly. the doctor shot him a disappointed look, "i'm afraid not anytime soon. your cancer cell is growing really quickly, but we can opt for operation and-" jimin stopped the doctor, he asked when he could be released, not about he's condition.

he didn't care about his condition. his parents didn't, no one did, so why should he? what was the point of living, no one loved him, no one loves him.

he didn't want to suffer here, neither did he want to do an operation. home was where he wanted to go.

his parents would rarely check up on him, they neglected their son just for the sake of being successful in their jobs, that they were going to pass down to jimin.

well, he was born to carry on his family's business. it was his only purpose.

ah yeon changed that when she came into his life. she made him brighter, happier, and all of that came crashing down when she got into that accident.

jimin honestly still doesn't know why he doesn't feel angered at her cheating on him. well he doesn't give a damn about that, he just misses her so darn bad, he needs her.

the door slid open and a woman with a neatly ironed blouse and a tightly gelled up bun walked in.

"done with your chemotherapy today?" she coldly asked him. he merely nodded his head and stared at the blank wall beside him.

the nurse opened the door this time and carried a tray of food. she gently placed it in front of him before his mother started reprimanding her.

"how many times do i have to repeat myself? i said a low salt diet for him. do you want he's condition to get worse?" she spit.

"i requested for that." jimin replied calmly. his mother shot him an angry look and took the tray off the table, shoving it to the nurse and demanding her to get a low salt meal before she gets fired.

jimin was too tired to feel anything. he lay down on the bed and stared at the cold white ceiling.

"i'll be back next week. you better follow whatever the doctors say." she stated before leaving. jimin could only stare at the ceiling, he was blank, emotionless.

but, he started thinking about her. her. despite what she's done to him. he didn't know why, but he couldn't stop thinking about her. he wanted, no he needed to see her again.

pushing himself of the bed, he walked towards ah yeon's ward, he slid open the door and was faced with her parents looking after her by her side.

he felt bad.

that was the last thing he remembered seeing and feeling.

because after that, everything went black.