CH. 18: Tutor Crusher

Wayne's Pic Above

Alex's POV

I walked out of class and into the crowded hallway. How many students are there? 3819? Yeah. Spanish class was over. I know nothing about Spanish, go me...

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head around and saw a guy about my age. "Hey, girl." He said and smirked at me. It was creepy. He's flirting. I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt and walked away, but he caught me.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked, still smkrking. I was getting annoyed and spoke up. "Dude, no. I like pizzas and not hot dogs. Hot dogs are disgusting." I complained and walked away. People in the crowd started to laugh. I smiled proudly and walked to the cafeteria.

I'm glad I brought my own food or I have to buy disgusting cafeteria food. I packed some tuna sandwiches and a bottle of orange juice. I like eating healthy. But I do eat junk food. But I never gain weight.

Well, I guess I have to get some Spanish lessons later. I thought to myself. Yes, I need Spanish lessons. Ms. Eduardo said to attend Spanish and not skip. Why would I skip?

I also heard that there's this teacher named Mr. Macklemore.

While I was chewing on my sandwich, another tap on my shoulder, it was the same guy. "What do you want?" I said as I halfed yelled. "Maybe we could go to my house?" He asked. "And, probably need to straight you up..." he said.

"Hey, biatch." I said and grabbed his wrist. "If you're gonna disturb me once more. I'm gonna murder and kick your dick!" I said as I twisted his wrist with all the muscle I've got. He screamed loudly in pain. I heard a crack and I was still twisting. Then I stopped.

"Are you satisfied?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips. "You're gonna pay fotpr this!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Boy, you never will. You can't, I'm too strong for you." I said and patted his cheeks. "Now, go to the nurses office!" I demanded, he walked away with a broken arm.

"What just happened?" I asked the people around me, they all shrugged and continued on what they were doing.

Then my crush came out of nowhere. "Hey, Alex right?" She asked and I nodded shyly. Oh dear, I'm too shy! "I wanna know if you would like to, talk?" She asked. "Sure." I simply said and walked away with her grabbing my locking our arms together.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Well, here. Um, I'll be teaching you some stuff. I'm your tutor!" She exclaimed. "What?" I sounded suprised and shocked. My crush is my tutor?! "And, sorry for that. He was my ex-boyfriend. He broke up with me a month ago..." she said.

Boyfriend...

"His name's Wayne Gillbert." She said. Wayne. She's straight. Right.

"Anyways, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. "No, I'm gay. I hope you're okay with it." I said as I frowned. And blushed. "Hey, I'm great with it!" She said and smiled. Ugh, I just love that smile. I wish I could kiss those pink lips. I never had my first kiss.

"My name's Quinn Rockette by the way." She extended her hand and I shook it. Quinn, cute.

"Alex Jones." I said. "Jones? So close to Jonas, you could be part of the Jonas family." She said and laughed. Her laugh was just so adorable!

Hey guys, sorry for the short CH. I'm really tired. That's why, I promise. A new book will be published after this book is completed. None of the CH are edited btw so, lawl. \[=_=]/

Make sure to vote, comment and share!