CH. 10: Squad Base

Kimmy's POV

Extra classes, extra classes, extra classes. Fuck you extra classes. It's freaking Saturday today. Still, fuck you extra classes. I know, extra classes. On Saturday's. Fuck me.

Why can't I hang out with the squad or something?! Damn.

So, I decided to text Sarah.

K: Hey, dino. What's up?

S: -_-

K: Wanna hang out after school?

S: Um yeah, sure. You're not here? Why that?

K: Curse extra classes...

S: Lol^  ^

K: Seriously? It's freaking Saturday -_-'

S: I know, your class got some extra work?

K: Yep

S: How did you do...

K: Good

S: Okay, where to meet?

K: Maybe at the base?

S: Since when the frickity frackity hell do we have a base?

K: Since kids remember?

S: ....Oh yeah!

K: Yeah, that's where we're gonna meet. After I finish class. See ya later <3 u

S: <3 u 2. C u l8r

Our conversation ended there. It's weird how she never knew we have a secret base. We had that thing since kids.

-After School-

Sarah was going to pick me up today. I'm so glad that I could finally go home. Class was exhausted. I saw her new car. Which is a freaking Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. Yeah, that's her new car. I haven't seen it before.

My jaw dropped at her fabulous car infront of me. Sarah came out off the car and walked towards me. "I know right? My dad bought it for me." My jaw was still open.

She closed my mouth with her index finger. "You don't want any flies to get in so just close your mouth and get in." She said, I quickly got in. She's like the boss of our squad.

"Babe, did you seriously dyed your hair?" I immediately asked when I saw some pink at the end of her hair. "Yeah, why? You're new?" She asked me like I was crazy.

"You're the one who's kerazie." I laughed. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded my head and we drove to our base.

"I almost lost my memory about our base." She said as she stared at our old base. It was owned by us a long time ago. Now, it looks fan-fucking-tastic. I can't believe that it's been 10 years since we've kept the precious thing.

"How are you and Carmen?" I asked. "We're good. We're going on a date on next Saturday." She said as she walked over to a pretty tree next to the big rock that's covering the entrance.

"I really miss this place." She said as placed her hands on the tree. "Yeah, me too." I said. "So, you already called the squad?" I asked. "Yeah, they said they're coming over." She didn't look at me, her eyes were stuck at the beautiful view surrounding us.

Our moment was interrupted by a car honking at us. We turned around and saw Oli's car parked next to hers.

"Hey!" Gabriel yelled at us and smiled. "Hey." Me and Sarah said at the same time. Carmen and Oli waved at us. We waved back.

"What're we doing here?" Carmen asked. "This used to be our base when we were kids." I explained. Sarah was still stuck, looking at the view.

Carmen came up from behind, wrapped her arms around Sarah and kissed her cheek. I saw that smile that crept on her face. The both of them are an adorable.

Does Carmen knows that she's dating the Queen Bee? Probably not.

We went inside the base and was greeted by some beautiful paintings that were hunged on the wall. Some of them were paintings of the beach.

I took out my silver iPhone 7 from my pocket and took a picture of the base. It was.

Beeyoudeefool.

Yup, my way of saying it. This place kinda reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. We dumped eachother at the same time, it was 3 years ago. I used to take her to this place all the time. It was something.

But then, I found out that she was cheating with another girl named Andrea. I felt so heartbroken and my heart shattered into a million pieces. It was hard to lose someone that you really, really love.

Do I still love her? I don't know.

Tears fell down as the memory came back flashing in my mind. And since then. We dumped eachother at the same time.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey babe, can we talk?" She asked as I follow her from behind. "Yeah, I guess we do need to talk." I said. "Let's say it at the same time."

I nod my head.

"I think we should break up." We said at the same time.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Tears were still rolling down my cheeks. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Carmen. "You okay?" She asked with concern in her voice. "Yeah, just memories of me and my girlfriend back then." I said as I wiped the tears away.

"Okay, let's go then." She grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

Hey uh, sorry for not uploading. Lack of energy!

Make sure to leave a vote, comment and share!