CH. 5: :'(

Sarah just lay there in bed, doing nothing. Just watching YouTube videos on her tablet and checking messages on her phone. Her mom already came home from work, their made, Hailey, checked if Sarah was okay. She decided to gicve her som alone time. Even the rest of the family doesn't want to disturb her.

Her phone rang which made her jump, it was the first time her phone had rang today. And it was Gabriel.

"Hello?"

"Oh, uh. Hey Sarah..."

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, you skipped Prom Day?"

"Yeah, I didn't wanna go..."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Nope... I just don't have anyone to go with.."

"You could come with me..."

"Yeah, but you're gay. And you have a boyfriend!"

"He won't mind. He knew you were a friend.."

"*mumbles*"

"C'mon.."

"No."

"Fine.."

"Why are you calling me anyways?"

"Just to check if you're okay!"

"Okay, I'm fine, thank you."

"You could always call me if you need any help. Kimmy and I are worried about you, if you got into a car accident or something..."

"I swear, you're dead meat..."

"NO, NO, NO! I WASN'T MEANT TO SAY THAT!"

"FYI, JUST GET OUT OF MY THOUGHTS AND NEVER CALL ME AGAIN!"

Sarah was crying on the other side, still thinking about Carmen. No, I shoudn't like her. She's straight! She thought. But what she didn't knew is, Carmen wasn't really straight. She was a lesbian. She just liked a guy and started to date him. But they became boyfriends and girlfriends. Carmen. Just liked ONE guy. And she's still a lesbian...

-School: Carmen's Side-

Carmen was going to meet her boyfriend at the school hall. She saw him at his locker.

"Hey boyfriend, how's it going?" She greeted. "Oh hey, it's going great!" He giggled. He had a low fade haircut and hazel brown eyes. She planted a kiss on his cheek. 'So, how's things going with your friend, um. What's her name? Uh, Sarah!" He asked. "Sarah..." she frowned. "Hey babe, what's going on?" He asked while caressing Carmen's cheek.

"It's nothing, she just haven't been to school. Lately. And I miss her." She said.
"Well, if you wanna see her. We can use my car to get to her house..." he said.
"No, let's just. Forget about it..." she said. Snapping the thoughts out of her mind.
"Okay..." Walter said. Worried.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Carmen and Sarah are both sad. So that's why the CH was called :'( because it's neartbreaking for Carmen and Sarah...

C U NEXT TIME...

Love,
Alex Azzariolla
Gender: Female