CH. 9: Something Special 4 U...

I actually forced Carmen for me to join her and her brother to Arizona, we decided to get lunch. No one know's what to get, so. Why not a taco? We arrived at a taco place which I forgot what the name is. I didn't really pay attention at the sign. I payed attention at the tacos instead.

"You gotta love tacos." I gave them a smirk. Kim just rolled her eyes.

"It's like your first time being here, how did you even know this place?" She asked, I've been here like a million of times. I can't even count.

"Dude, I have been here more than a hundred times. You just never knew." I laughed. Then we each ordered our tacos and sat at one of the tables.

"So, Carmen. What's your brother's name?" I started the conversation. "His name is Allistair. He was like my best friend. He accepted my sexuality too," she said. "He's at college though," she added. They sounded like close siblings. I smiled.

"Why did you bring us here?" Oli asked. "I know that nobe of us know what to eat but why?" He added. "Yeah, why?" Carmen continued. "I got this note from Xander."

The note said.

They all burst into laughter while me and Carmen just stared at them awkwardly. It was actually really cute when Carmen just stayed quite. I looked at her, her beautiful ocean blue eyes. I wonder why her eyes kept changing... I don't wanna talk about it.

"No wonder you have another taco in that plastic bag." Carmen leaned in closer and whispered. I just giggled adorably and blushed.

"Cute," she said. I blushed red like a tomato when she said that. I just smiled, still blushing...

Then we head home. Carmen decided to keep me company at home since my mom and dad won't be there, Xander has extra classes. It was nice of her.

We decided to watch X Factor since that was our favorite programme. I don't even know why I teared up when Emily was eliminated. I really love her. She's one of my favorites. But I guess that's it, it was night time. Holiday starts tomorrow. Carmen, Allistair and I are going to Arizona next week.

This time, I'm the one who actually fell asleep in Carmen's arms. I snuggled to her collarbone. I just drifted off to sleep.

Carmen's POV

Sarah actually fell asleep in my arms. She snuggled into my collarbone, she made little snoring sounds which is so fucking adorable and noticeable. I scooted closer to her. I pulled the blanket over us to keep ourselves warm. I can't believe that my crush was sleeping in my on arms.

I played with her hair for a while. She woke up which is in the worse timing. I was still playing with her hair. She stared at me like she just saw a squirrel. There are twinkles in her eyes. I stared in her eyes. It was beautiful electric blue. So natural.

"Um, hey. Sorry for waking you up." I said. "Nah, it's okay. I'm going to get some food, would you like some?" She asked, her eyes still twinkling.

"Yeah, just take whatever there is in the fridge or cupboards. I don't want you to ask me what I want." I smiled. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed. I touched the area where she kissed it. I can feel her soft lips. I'm trying not to think too much.

She walked in with some potato chips and coca cola. "Hey," she said. "Hey." I replied.

We just sat there. Our eyes met and locked in place. She leaned in, I wanted for her to kiss me. It didn't come. I leaned in and my lips were locked with hers. Her lips were so soft...

She kissed back. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth, letting me in.

I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I pulled away to catch my breath. I looked her in the eyes. "I like you..." she said. "I like you too..." I replied back. We made out for a few minutes, it's a good thing that the door was locked. I helped her pulling her shirt off. I kissed her neck and nibbling on it softly. Leaving a hickey. I don't know why I did that. But, I did it. I reached her sensetive spot and kissed it , she moaned.

"That's the sexiest sound I've ever heard all day..." I smirked seductively. She smirked at me.

After our heated make out session. She put her shirt back on. I was to scared to start a conversation. We just sat there staring at eachother. She scooted closer to cuddle with me. Aww, she's really cute and romantic.

"Did you really mean it?" I asked. Looking at her. "Yeah, I really mean it. I swear to God," she smiled. I smiled back and kissed her temple. "Would you go on a date with me?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes, I would." I kissed her lips again. We cuddled like that for hours. Kust watching a movie. We were watching 'Dr. Strange' even though we watched that movie already two times.

I watched that movie with my cousin, then my dad wanted to watch it. So, two times. The same happened to her. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?!" Sarah yelled. "Dad!" It was her dad. Bad timing Mr Hale.

*********************

This chapter was pretty heated isn't it? I know. They can't keep their hand to themselves. Lol. But next chapter will be out tomorrow! Shoutout to everyone from Arizona. Nevermind, I'm lonely af...

Love,
Alex Azzariolla, daughter of planet Earth...

<3 \(•_•)/