CH. 14: Lovestruck Girl

Kimmy's POV

Allie and I were hanging out today. We chatted randomly, like friends. But I want us to be more than that. Well, sigh. "-so that's what happened." I snapped back at her with my head, it hurts. But I don't care. She looks like she just said something but I didn't pay attention. I just paid attention to her face. It's too beautiful to deny it.

"Um, what?" I asked, trying to sound like nothing happens. But I failed. She started giggling adorably at me, which I really love. Her eyes were twinkling when she's laughing. I smiled at the sight. It was beautiful, and adorable.

"You didn't really pay attention didn't you?" She asked as she smiled brightly. "Um, no. I was apparently distracted to your face." I immediately said. As soon as I realized what I just said. I can feel my face burning like crazy fire on a burned chicken for dinner.

"Aww, you loook cute when you blush!" She complimented and I looked away. I played with my jeans as she was eating her ice-cream. Hot damn, she looks sexy eating it. I wish I was that lucky ice-cream. But I'm not. That thing will probably go down to her tummy anyways.

I don't know why she wanted me to hang out with her. It just felt, weird? No, that sounds almost like a question.i thought I suck. But, nope.

I felt a chin resting on my right shoulder as I turned my head. Allie was resting her chin on my shoulder. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I was hiding my blush but I'm pretty sure that she just caught me. I was as red as a tomato.

"W-what?" I stuttered out. Ugh, stop stuttering Kim! She scooted closer to me and I felt myself burning. Is there an air-con here? Um, no.

I felt like sweating when our bodies touch. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and bring me closer to her. "Um, well. We have a school project together and-" I cut her off by putting my index finger on her lips.

"I already knew that." I said. Then I realized. "what, did you just said. School project?" I asked to make sure. "Yeah, a school project for the science fair this year, remember?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly looked away from her. She pinched my cheeks gently.

"Woah, can't believe that I'm doing a school project with my crush." I whispered so she couldn't hear.

Allie's POV

Can you believe it? I'm hanging out with my crush! Kimmy. Something. I can't seem to remember her last name. Oh, wait, it's Orlando.

As soon as I sent her home. I crashed myself onto my bed and lay down on my abdomen. Did I hear that right?

Woah, can't believe that I'm doing a school project with my crush.

Seriously, she can turn me on all the time. She can do it whenever, wherever she wanted. Just by her words. Just by her easy, simple words. I'm glad I broke up with her brother. She'll be mine one day...

The clock goes beep beep fucking beep. It reads 6:00. I got out of bed and took a warm shower to wake myself up. Kimmy's picking me up today, I'm kinda nervous. It's like I just met her yesterday! It's crazy potatos!

I put on an under armour hoodie and a pair of blue skinny jeans, also finished with my black top converse. I also tied my long brown hair into a high ponytail. School starts at 6:30 today. Right now, the clock reads 6:20.

So I have 10 minutes to get ready. I rushed downstairs and made myself a nutella sandwich and head fotpr the door. I locked the door and well, wait. Cause I just remembered that Kimmy is gonna pick me up.

2 minutes later I heard a honk, it made me jump and I got up. "Hey, get in!" A brunette said as she waved at me. I waved back. "You're late!" I chuckled. "It's only 2 minutes, chill." She giggled. Her giggle was my lifeline.

I buckled the seatbelt and she drove off to school. It only took 5 minutes from my house. So.

-School-

Oh. My. Goaties.

I have alllll my classes with Kimmy. Why? My crush is goin to be with me for the whole day? Seriously!? Yay! Okay, I need to calm down. Kimmy was walking with, me beside her. As I checked my schedule. I realized that she was peeking over my shoulder. I looked up to her since she's 5'5 and I'm only 5'4. I have to look up to her. Even though she's a year younger than me.

Wow, I can't believe I'm even shorter than the school's queen bee. Respect!

We head to our first class and sat on our usual table. The very front. I realized that Sarah was on my right side. Guess what she was doing?

Doing stupid things.
She's been known for the most attractive student in this school.

"Sarah, now would you calm down?" Macklemore asked. She finally calmed down. Peace yo! "Gotcha." I whispered. She elbowed me in the ribs. Hared. "Harsh! That hurt!" I said as I rubbed the hurt spot, she just ignored me.

"Are you okay?" Kimmy asked. I nodded and let go. She bit her bottom lip. "I'm fine." I smiled.

Yeah, lookie her, who do you lowkey ship? SarahxCarmen or AlliexKimmy?

Make sure to vote, comment and share!◇◇