What's Next

Thank you to the readers who have supported me throughout the duration of this novella and who saw it in its original form to where it has transitioned to today. To those who decided to give this book a chance for the very first time, thank you for picking it up. 

As some of my readers may know, I love to connect my characters through different books and novellas.  Jay Dawson was first seen in my novel Out of Tune and when I finished that book, I knew that there was more to his story to be told. I like to look at A Side Effect of Celebrity as a stepping stone in Jay's life and character development which means that his story is far from over.

Jay Dawson will return in my upcoming novel, Broken Strings. This new project is a spin-off novel from my book Mayfly Melodies. It can be read as a standalone but features many crossovers with Mayfly Melodies characters. Jay Dawson will be one of four prominent (storytelling) characters within the book. Timeline-wise, it takes place after Out of Tune, A Side Effect of Celebrity, and Mayfly Melodies. It is also my first book featuring two main characters that are part of the LGBTQ+ community. Broken Strings is intended to be released January 1, 2022; however, a sneak-peek (prologue and first 3 chapters) is available on my profile now.