I Don't Want To Be Saved

RTTE!Hiccup x Kidnapped!Reader

Requested by: harlmat

Side note: Important notice at the bottom.

It was cold and wet. The wood creaked as it rocked side to side from the ocean. Your eyes were closed as you sat in a kneeling position. Your wrists were cuffed behind your back so you couldn't move anywhere. You couldn't even lay down properly.

Viggo was smart. Instead of on land surrounded by rocks, he put you in a cell where you were surrounded by water at the bottom of a boat. So even when you wanted to get away, you would get caught before breathing in the fresh ocean air.

You were thin and weak. They offered food at the price of your friends' weaknesses. You didn't give in, of course. You were beaten and tortured. It went from easy to hard fast. It started out with food then the latest was the whips. You only responded with cries when the leather made contact with your skin. Luckily, there has only been a few strikes on your back. When they threw you into the cell again, you slouched over lifelessly.

The only sound was the ocean hitting against the boat until a creak was sounded from opening the only door to enter and to leave. You didn't respond. You couldn't care less who it was.

"[Name]?"

Until now.

You couldn't raise your head to Hiccup's voice, sadly. You were too weak. You couldn't even make a sound your throat was so dry. You swallowed hard and tried to make a sound, but it ended in a coughing fit. Whatever, either way it had gotten his attention. It was blurry but you could still see Hiccup's figure come closer towards you. You felt a gentle hand circled around your shoulders and his other arm went under your knees. He sat you up right and away from the walls. You heard loud clattering and banging. You limbs went limp as the chains were cut off. You groaned when Hiccup picked you back up again. Your head lolled to rest against his chest.

"What have they done?" you heard him say, "After I get you out of here, I'll make sure Viggo pays for what he did to you."

You wanted to protest. You wanted to warn him. You couldn't let him continue or he'll be taken. It was a trap all along. Viggo was hoping Hiccup would come for you. You raised your hand and weakly grasp his chest. He looked down to you in a pause, waiting for you to say something.

With as much energy you had left, you whispered, "Trap."

At that very moment, there was a loud bang. Viggo's men started piling in from the only exit, making you and Hiccup trapped in the boat. The last man that came from the deck was Viggo as he walked down with both of his hands behind his back in authority.

"Hiccup," he greeted, "I'm happy you're here. It's too bad the rest of your friends couldn't make it to the party."

Hiccup came alone?

"Viggo, let me leave in peace with her," Hiccup said in a low warning tone, "She's sick. She needs medical attention."

"We would've given her proper attention if she cooperated with us," Viggo excused.

Hiccup held you against his chest slightly tighter. You whimpered with the added pressure.

"I'm not going to cause any trouble Viggo," Hiccup said, "I'm just getting back my friend, then leaving. Let me leave in peace and I promise there won't be any trouble."

"I don't care if you're not gonna cause any trouble. See, I knew you wouldn't with your friend in our hands."

Hiccup stayed silent in response.

"How about we make a deal," Viggo said his famous words, "How about youcan leave with your friend," you heard him walk closer to the two of you. You whimpered when you felt like he was too close. Hiccup heard your cry and held you closer in an embrace while still looking at Viggo with a glare. "And never interfere again."

"Deal," Hiccup said almost immediately.

"No," you croaked out, "Don't."

Hiccup ignored you and carried you out. Viggo's men watched as the two of you walked to the exit. He was just about at the exit with you when Viggo spoke up.

"I trust you will keep your promise, Hiccup. There could be dire consequences if you don't," he threatened.

Hiccup continued to the exit. He walked up the steps to the deck where he found Toothless being held down by more men. Toothless struggled more when he saw his master holding you.

"Release the dragon," you heard from behind Hiccup.

Toothless immediately bounded to the two of you and nudged you gently with a coo. "Help me out, bud," Hiccup whispered. Toothless bent low so Hiccup was able to hop on with you still in his arms. Hiccup looked back one last time before commanding Toothless to fly.

You knew it was too good to be true.

A net was released and was aimed at you. Hiccup saw the net but wasn't reacting in time. With the last ounce of energy you had left, you pushed yourself from Hiccup just in time for the net to get you instead. The net caused you to fall off of Toothless and plummet to the sea below you.

"[Name]!"

You passed out once you made contact with the water.

Word Count: 873

Status: Unedited