Chapter 15

BELLAS POV:

I am flying in the sky, in front of a game controller. It's labels are: Earthquake, hurricane, thunderstorm, flood, war, love, night, day, eruption, and the terrors go on. I see a normal town, but them I realise, it's New York.

I want to press a button, badly. I try to resist. I press a seemingly harmless button: night. The sun sets, stars and the moon come out. Cars drive home, the streets empty. I look at a clock and realise its noon. Makes for a short day. I try day agian, but time has changes in the few seconds. Now it appears to be midnight.

"How does this place work?" I ask, I know that no one will answer.

But someone does. "Exactly how you don't want it to." Say a voice. "It's a dream, it's meant to twist reality, change fate, make you go, go to a place that isn't meant to be traveled to." I see a figure appear.

"Who are you?" I ask, even though it's perfectly clear.

"I am Hecate. But haven't we seen each other before." She says.

I reach for my lighting bolt. Can it help me now? Will it? I try with all my might to wake up. And when I do, Ash will be there, I know it's a long shot, but I try.

The city is gone. When I look up to see her, Hecate is gone, so is the control. My clock, then me.