Party?

Lucy pov-

Thank the lord its friday today. I would stay home but juvia said she wanted us to come to her house after school and since I have no car I couldn't get over there. I mean I could walk but her house is on the other side of town from my house.

Its supposed to be a pool party so as I get ready for school I make sure that I pack my swim suit. I don't know who is throwing the party but juvia asked all of us to go so we said yes.

I slip in my ear buds as I walk to school. Levy wasn't going me today cause she got a ride from her boyfriend gajeel. Gajeel is...and interesting character to say the least but if levy is happy then so am I. And he has never been rude to me so I can't really complain.

Suddenly one of my ear buds is tugged out and I stop walking to see who it is. I look up slightly to be greeted by a smiling natsu. "Hey luce!" I nod at him and grab my earbud. I don't put it back in but I do continue walking. He walks along side me and to my surprise we start up a conversation. "So you live around here?" I asked him glancing at him for a second.

"Yah, with my mom. You?"

"Yah."

"So, you going to that party everybody's talking about?"

I nodded and Glanced at him again. "Wow, I thought you would have said no." He laughed slightly. "What's that supposed to mean?" I stopped walking and looked at him fully. He was wearing a black tank top with some jeans and converse. "I'm just saying. You don't really seem like the type to go to parties." It was true, I never went to parties unless my friends said they wanted me to go. "My friends are taking me." He nodded. "The red head and the two bluenettes?" (idk if a bluenette is a thing but just go with it)

I nodded. I forgot that I caught him stareing yesterday. "You little stalker." I said as I laughed. He just rolled his eyes playfully. " I'm no stalker, lissana is!" I nod. "That's the truth."

"Why does lissana hate you?" I shrug. "Cause I'm considered a nerd here and she is considered a popular so by nature she hates me. Especially since you stook up for me when she was hitting on you." He nodded but frowned. "Yah but your not a nerd and I would never go out with someone like lissana. I would rather go our with you." We both stopped and looked at each other as he realized what he said. "I-i didn't mean it like that." He was blushing and stuttering and I just didn't know what to say. This is awkward... "Oh look, were here." I said and quickened my pace to get in the building before him.

After a few seconds of going through my locker levy came by. "Where were you? Usually when you come to school your early. Class has almost started!" I nodded. I'm usually one of the first people here. "I was talking to natsu. He lives in the same neighborhood." At hearing this she smirked. " you two would be a perfect couple!" She sqeauled and said goodbye before running off. Probably to tell erza.

~time skip to lunch~

"So everyone is ready? Juvia is!" Juvia was makeing sure that we all brought our swimsuits for tonight. She had a blue ruffly two piece, erza had a golden two piece, levy had a light pink two piece while I had a black and light blue two piece. When we all nodded she beamed. "Yay! A lot of people are staying the night over there but juvia isn't so let juvia know if you need a ride back home." We all agreed and started eating.

" levy told me about your morning with natsu." Erza said giving me a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "So what were y'all talking about?" I rolled my eyes. They can be so childish. The last time I talked to a guy and they got like this was when we are on road trip last year. I had to ask a guy for directions and he started to hit on me. Erza and levy went INSANE when I came back to the car, asking about what he said, what I said, if I had his phone number and things like that.

"Nothing. He just asked me if I was going to the party and why lissana hated me."

Levy squealed. " did he say he was going to?" I shrugged. "He didn't really say. We just kinda drifted away from the topic so I don't know."

Erza frowned. " well that's no fun." I just laughed. "You guys are ridiculous."

~time skip to after school~

The bell rang and I gathered all my things and started walking through the halls to get to the parking lot. I met erza on the way and we made small talk as we went.

"You excited?" Erza asked. She always liked parties. She never got drunk or anything but she enjoyed going.

"I suppose so. You know the only reason im going is because y'all asked. I don't really go to parties." Which was true. There was always someone hitting on you, always drunk people and non stop drama. Not really my scene.She nodded. "I know."

When we reached the car levy and juvia were already there. "Jesus Christ you guys took forever. Finally!" Levy said in a dramatic tone. She always does that when she is jokeing. "Is everyone ready?" Juvia asked looking back at me and levy in the backseat, erza takeing passenger. When we all nodded juvia started the engine. "Lets go!"

I'm gonna do the party next chapter cause this one is already kinda long :)