♥: Christmas!! (Mukami)

I know that this is a bit late but hope ya like it! ^^

Ruki:
As a normal tradition on Christmas, you sat down and read Twas the Night Before Christmas. You smiled as you read it, remembering the memories of your parents reading it to you when you were younger.

"What are you reading, (Y/N)?" You heard Ruki say from behind you. You smiled and shown the cover.

"Twas the Night Before Christmas? Never heard of it. What is it about?" He asked.

"Well, I'll read it to you. It's a very short story so it won't take long" you say as he sat down next to you on the couch. You then cleared your throat before speaking.

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse-"

"Mice usually come out during the night, don't they?" Ruki asked. You narrowed your eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Shush, stop being logical" you said, sounding aggravated. His eyes widen and he rubs his forehead.

"Y-yes ma'am 0-0"

You smiled again as you read the rest of the story. Ruki eventually fell asleep on your shoulder and you then fall asleep as well. ^^

Kou:
"RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE~" Hearing the loud singing voice boom throughout the mansion, you realize immediately who it was. You sighed and nearly facepalmed as he approached you. He had a Santa hat on with a matching outfit on.

"AND IF YOU EVER SAW IT, YOU COULD EVEN SAY IT GLOWS~ COME ON, (Y/N)! SING WITH ME!" He yelled, smiling from ear to ear. You simply shake your head.

"Whyyyy Neko-chaaaan???? Pleeeaaassseee just once?" He pleaded, clinging to you.

"Fine! Just this once, jeez!" You yelled, wanting him to leave you alone.

"Yaaaay! Let's sing (favorite Christmas song)!"

As the two of you sang together, you eventually began to have fun. It then lead to dancing and usually you'd be embarrassed but you were having too much fun to care.

Yuma:

"Oooh, just a little bit closer..." you mumbled to yourself, trying to put the star on top of the tree. Sadly, you were too short, even with a step ladder. The ceiling to the mansion was so high so you had to get a tall tree. To your disadvantage, your height got the better of you.

"Need help?" You heard Yuma say amusingly from behind you, chuckling lightly.

"No I've got i-" you were interrupted by Yuma coming behind you and putting you on his shoulders.

"P-Put me down, you baka!" You yelled, squirming a bit.

"Just put the star on the tree before you fall!" He yelled back. You blushed deeply and put the star on with ease. Once you were finished, Yuma randomly started running around with you on his shoulders.

"PUT ME DOOOOWWWWNNN!!!!!!" You were scared for your life but Yuma just laughed.

'He is so getting payback for this...'

Azusa:

"Why are... we wrapping presents, (Y/N)? Why... can't we just... give it to them as they are?" Azusa asked you, wrapping Ruki's present from you.

"Because it's a surprise! And it's even more exciting this way" you say, smiling. Azusa still looked confused but just went with it anyways.

"So...what did...you get me?" He suddenly asked you.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise~" you tell him. He slightly pouted. He wanted to know badly.

"Hey...(Y/N)..."

"Hm?" The next thing you knew, Azusa kissed you on the cheek. You hugged him with a bright blush on your cheeks.

"Aww you're the sweetest cinnamon roll!"

"So... can you...tell me wha-"

"I'm not telling you, Azusa -.-"