♥: How He Confesses To You (Sakamaki)

Shuu:
The two of you had gotten super close since you had met. In the time you two had been friends, you had began to grow feelings for the blondie but, you didn't think he felt the same so nothing was said about it.

You had currently walked in the music room again to skip class, but found him sleeping on the couch before you. You chuckled, causing him to open one eye.

"Too noisy" he said with a smile on his face. You smiled back while walking over to him, taking an earbud out of his ear.

"Deal with it" you said playfully. He pouted a bit and put it back in.

"Shall I leave?" You asked jokingly. Then, both of his eyes opened and a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

"No...stay." He sat up and patted the spot next to him. Confused, you sat next to him. He averted his gaze and began to speak even softer than usual.

"I...I want you to stay for as long as possible" at this, you tilt your head in confusion.

"Shuu, what do you mean? I-" you interrupted by Shuu's finger on your lips, shushing you.

"You're ruining the moment by being noisy. I mean...I like you" Your eyes widen in shock. Never in a million years did you think that he would feel the same. Your heart began to race and you feel your cheeks burn.

"I-I feel the same" you say, looking away. He brings his hand to your chin and turns your face towards him.

"Be mine." He demands. You smile softly and nod. For the rest of that class period, you two slept on the couch together.

Reiji:
Ever since the day he met you, he has been quite over protective of you. His brothers had mentioned to you that he never has acted like this over anyone. Because of this, you have become quite attracted to him. Also because he is smart, handsome, sweet (at least to you), a gentleman...okay because everything about him.

The two of you were in the library, studying "chemistry", in other words, Reiji is staring at you the entire time. As you were writing chemical equations, you felt someone watching you. Eventually, you glance up to see Reiji's ruby orbs studying your face.

"Uhhh, Reiji?" you asked, a bit nervous. Immediately his eyes grow wide the size of saucers and he looks away. You raised a brow in confusion but continued your studies. Once you were done, you handed your paper to Reiji to check over.

"So, did I get them all right?" He then checks it over and looks at you with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, you got them all right...but you seemed to have skipped over one question" He says. You snatch the paper back and check all the problems but it seems you didn't actually skip one.

"Eh?! Reiji, what was the question? I don't think I missed one..." he just simply chuckles.

"Do you think we have chemistry?" he asked, looking away. Confused, you started to check your chemistry books.

"I don't think that question is in here..." He facepalmed and flicked your forehead.

"No, you dummy. I mean it as a literal question"

"Owww....Oh." You then get what he meant and blush a bright red. "Well, to answer your question, yes"

A tiny blush spread across his cheeks and he softly kissed your forehead. "Then, be my girlfriend."

With a smile, you nodded.

"I sure will"

Ayato: