♥: His Birthday! (Sakamaki) Part Two!

Laito:
You were trying your best to be as quiet as possible to tiptoe through the hallways of the dark mansion. It was Laito's birthday and you wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party.

"What on Earth are you doing, (Y/N)?" You heard Reiji ask from behind you as you attempted to hang a banner that read "Happy Birthday, Laito ^w^"

"Preparing for Laito's birthday ^^" you simply said with a huge smile. That smile soon went away at Reiji's next words.

"No, you'll be too loud" at this, you pouted.

"Oh, come on! Pleeeaaassse! Pleeeaaassseee!!!!" You whined. He sighed, wanting you to shut up.

"Fine! Just be quiet! The first time it becomes loud, I'll have to punish you and anyone who is involved" he said sternly.

"Y-yes sir!" He then smirked and walked away, leaving you a bit creeped out.

After finishing, you wake up the brothers (boy, was that fun O.O) and somehow convinced them to have this party with you.

"My, my. What's all of this?" You seen Laito walk into the room, tipping his fedora with a smirk.

"Happy Birthday!" You said, hugging him tightly. Suddenly, Ayato blew a horn, earning a bitch slap from Reiji. xD

"You did this for me? How sweet~" Laito hugged you back tightly and kissed your forehead. It was a great day overall, at least until Reiji threatened to punish you guys for being too loud. ^^

Kanato:

"Happy Birthday dear Kanato~
Happy Birthday to you~"

It is Kanato's birthday and he made you sing the Happy Birthday song as the two of you (along with Teddy and S/A/N) celebrated with cake and a lot of other various sweets.

"Ooh, ooh, ooooh, (Y/N)! Let's open presents now!" You giggled at his cuteness and nodded. Grabbing the first present, which was from Teddy, he hugged Teddy as hard as he could showing his love for the bear. You found this soooo cute ^^ Next was yours, and Kanato tackled you in a hug, squeezing tightly.

"(Y/N), you've made this the best birthday ever" he said sweetly. You kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad ^^" you said. Then all of you spent the rest of the day eating sweets. :3

Subaru:

"Oh, come on! Just one picture!" You pleaded, smiling at the scene in front of you.

"NO!" Subaru yelled as the little white kitten crawled into his lap, purring loudly. Subaru softly began to pet it, his face a bright red.

It was Subaru's birthday and you wanted to get him a cute present. He may look big and mean on the outside but you knew on the inside he was a true sweetheart. So, you got him a kitten.

The kitten meowed at him again and his face turns even redder.

"You know you like it~" you teased, giggling softly.

"Oh, hush!" He said. You went off into the kitchen to get a drink but when you came back, you seen he was playing with the kitten, a smile on his face.

"AWWW KAWAII~" you squeal.

"S-SHUT UP!!"