♥: How He Confesses To You (Mukami)

Ruki:

You and Ruki had become very close by meeting each other at the library almost every week. Afterwards, he would always insist going to a nice cafe after reading. Ruki was always so nice to you; he was such a gentleman. Of course, you had began to grow feelings for him but never said a word about it.

You two are currently at a cafe he recommended after reading at the library. You were lost in thought, playing with a cherry that came from your piece of cake with a fork. He would glance at you and chuckle quietly. Eventually, he spoke up with an amused tone.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asked, grinning at you. That's the grin that would always make you blush and look away. He was just too cute; which may or may not have been what you were lost in thought about *giggle*^^.

"Eh, it's nothing" you replied, blushing the color of your cherry. He noticed this and leaned in a bit closer. You looked away, blushing even more. He chuckled and poked your nose.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" he was still close and grinning. You thought you were gonna melt from your blush. You just nod, not able to speak. Out of instinct, you put your hand to his face and lightly push him away. He begins to pout like a little puppy and crosses his arms.

"Why'd you do that~?" he asks, with a hint of sadness in his voice. You begin to feel guilty.

"No no no no no no! I didn't mean that! I mean, I did. But I didn't!" You pout and shove a piece of cake in your mouth to shut yourself up. Little did you know, some icing had gotten on the corner of your mouth. Ruki notices this, grins and leans in again. Your eyes go wide as you feel his lips near yours.

"You know, you should clean after yourself" he said with that grin after he leaned back. "You know another thing you should do? Be my girlfriend." All you could do is nod, still wondering what just happened.

Kou:
"Ah, this feels nice! Don't you think so, (Y/N)?" Kou said as he layed next to you on the grassy ground. You giggled and nodded in response. The two of you decided to spend some "buddy time" for once by star gazing. You hardly ever have the time to hang out with him because of jealous fangirls. You fell for the blonde baka, but not for his charm or talent. Although that is a plus, you liked him for him.

"I wish we could spend more time like this" Kou said with a blush across his cheeks. You sighed and pouted. He rolled over onto his side, facing you.

"Don't be sad, smile" he then squished your cheeks, attempting to make you smile. But when he let go you were still pouting.

"How can I smile when I can't hang out with my best friend?" you said, still pouting. He sighed and then got an idea.

"Here, I'll make you smile" he said. He scooted closer to you, kissing your forehead and both of your cheeks.

"If I became your boyfriend, would that make you smile?" You couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, it would" you giggled and hugged him tightly and he hugged you back, snuggling into your embrace.

Yuma:
Ever since Yuma helped you, the two of you became besties. Eventually, you became closer and you would go over to his place to help him in the garden. Each time you went, you seen his sweet side; a side he hardly shown to anyone else. Needless to say, you fell for him. Everytime you went to tell him your feelings, you chickened out.

He wanted you to come over to help him in the garden again. Of course you went. You always enjoyed watching his face light up in excitement as he worked. You found it cute.

You knock on the door of the mansion and Ruki answers.

"Hi, Ruki!" You greet cheerfully with a huge smile. He smiled back.

"Hello, (Y/N). Yuma's been so eager to see you" he chuckled. Blushing, you rub the back of your neck nervously.

"H-he has?" Ruki nodded with a grin on his face. Then, he led you to where Yuma was, the garden. He was working on picking the tomatoes before looking at you, grinning from ear to ear.

"Have fun you two!" Ruki yelled before entering back into the mansion. Suddenly, Yuma's face turns a deep red.

"You okay, Yuma?" You asked him as you put your hand on his cheek. "Your face is as red as that tomato"

"Tch, I wonder whose fault that is" he mumbled, looking away. Tilting your head in confusion, you keep your hand on his cheek. Shyly, he pushed your hand away.

"I-I'm fine" he stuttered out. "Lets pick some tomatoes" he said, nervously chuckling. You giggle and nod, heading back to the tomatoes with him.

"Ya know, tomatoes are a really cute fruit" you said, examining a tomato with a smile on your face. Yuma look over and smiled at how cute you were.

"You know what else is a really cute fruit?" You looked over at him.

"What is?" You ask. He poked your nose lightly.

"You." You began blushing and looked away. He chuckled as he stood up in front of you.

"Heh, I've been trying to do this for a while so I'm gonna do it now. Would ya, you know, be my girlfriend?" He was blushing redder than any of the tomatoes in the garden. You quickly put the tomato in the basket and hugged him tightly.

"Yes yes yes!" Was all you could say. You were so happy that he felt the same.

"I'm glad you get to be my one and only cute fruit. I'll take good care of you" he said as he hugged you back tightly.

Azusa:
Ever since you met him in the park that night, you would meet him there almost every night. You found out he self harms himself and you would try talking him out of it. Little by little, he is doing better by not making as many "friends" on himself. As you tried to help him, you can't help but have a crush on him, he's just so adorable but you haven't been able to say it to him yourself.

It was nighttime. Ah, yay! Time to go see Azusa! You giggled to yourself as you walked out the door.

As you were walking towards the park, you noticed it was a bit colder than usual and instantly regretted not wearing a jacket but continued walking anyway. You finally get to the park and see Azusa on the bench.

"Azusa!" You called for him. He turned around and gave you a small, cute smile. As soon as you ran to him, you gave him a hug.

"You're...cold..." he says. You laugh and sit next to him.

"Eh, I forgot my jacket but I'll be fine!" You said, smiling. He sighed and took off his coat, lending it to you. At first, you wouldn't accept it but he wasn't going to give up. So, he put it around your shoulders himself instead.

"You'll get...sick...if you don't wear it..." he said, a bit worried.

"What about you? You'll get sick too!" You said. He smiled a bit.

"I'll be fine...don't worry..." all you could do was sit there. You weren't about to argue about this with him. So you just smile at him.

"Thank you, Azusa. I owe you one." You said.

"I think I know...how you can...repay me..." You tilt your head in confusion.

"What's that?" As you waited for an answer, he quickly leaned towards you and kissed your cheek.

"By...being my...girlfriend..." he smiled slightly, a light blush dusting his cheeks. You giggled at his cuteness and kissed his cheek.

"Of course I will" and with that, he smiled bigger.