♥: His Birthday! (Sakamaki)

Shuu:
It was Shuu's birthday and you wanted to make it the best one he's had. You woke up, put on his favorite dress of yours, styled your hair the best way possible and put on makeup. You wanted to look perfect just for him.

After grabbing his present, you walk down the hallway towards his room. You knew he liked things quiet so you knew not to throw a party. So instead, you were gonna surprise him with a present and spend the day with him.

When you knocked on the door, you got no answer. 'He's probably asleep' you thought, smirking. You open the door and of course, he was fast asleep. You walk to him and poke his nose lightly.

"Sweetie~ wake up~" you say cutely, attempting to wake him up. No response. So instead, you shake him slightly in hopes he'd get up this time.

...

Nothing.

Now you were shaking him furiously, only to have him roll over in response.

"Shuuuuuuuuuuu!!" You yell, dragging him from the bed.

"Too noisy" he mumbles, halfway off the bed.

"Get up! Its your birthday!" You say. He just yawns and sits up, his expression still emotionless.

"It is" he says. Suddenly he grabs your arm and pulls you into his arms for a cuddle. Blushing madly, you try to pry away from him.

"S-shuu, what about your present?" You ask. He just chuckles and hugs you even tighter.

"We'll get to that later. I just wanna stay like this for a while. By the way, you look nice" he says before yawning and falling back asleep.

"Sheesh, this boy..." you say before kissing his cheek and falling asleep with him.

Reiji:
"Aww, come on Reiji! It's a very important day of the year! We have to celebrate it!" You pleaded. Reiji just scoffs as he just casually sits in the big comfy chair of his.

"I don't care if it is my birthday. It's not that important to me so why celebrate it? It's childish." He says, sipping his tea. You pouted like a little kid.

"Well, I even got you a present! Hmmph!" You say, getting ready to stomp out of the room.

Reiji's eyes widen. Nobody's ever really gone out of their way to get him a present on his birthday, let alone even care to do so. Now he felt guilty, knowing how much this meant to you.

"Wait, (Y/N)" Reiji says, making you turn around. "We'll celebrate my birthday"

Your eyes light up in excitement. "Yay! Hold on, I'll be right back!" You say, running out of the room.

A few minutes later, you come back with a present, wrapped with cute wrapping paper. He looked at it with a confused look.

"Well, don't just sit there. Open it!" You told him, trying not to jump around in excitement. He then grabbed the present and began to open it. Once he had opened it, his jaw nearly dropped. It was an expensive tea set he had been wanting for quite some time.

"(Y/N)...I don't know what to say. I'm sure it was pricy..." he said. You just shrugged.

"I saved up my money to get it. And maybe a tiny bit of help from your brothers" you say, chuckling slightly. He began blushing a bit, but you only seen it for a slight second before he hugged you tightly.

"Happy Birthday, Reiji ^^"

(I feel like he is OOC in this...oops)

Ayato

It was Ayato's birthday and you wanted to surprise him. He didn't think you remembered when his birthday was so his brothers convinced you to surprise him by giving him a present, letting him know you remembered.

"Where is Ayato right now?" You asked Subaru. He shrugged.

"I guess he's still asleep" you nodded and thanked him before running to his bedroom. Once you arrived, you tiptoe quietly in, noticing he still must be in his iron maiden (A/N: let's just say you know he's a vampire for this scenario). You had his birthday present behind your back and you stood a good distance away and then you...

"AYATOOOOOO!!!" You yelled. You heard a thump inside and the door opens, a tired and startled Ayato falling out.

"Hello sleepyhead" you say sweetly, acting innocent. He immediately gets up and scoffs.

"Don't startle Ore-Sama like that!" He said with an angry pout. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry, but you need to get up! You were the only one still asleep! Well, besides Shuu of course..." you said, your hands still behind your back. Ayato walks a little closer to you.

"Are you hiding something?" He asked, trying to look behind you.

"N-no, why?" You ask nervously, trying your best to hide the present for a little bit longer. But Ayato was faster than you and eventually was able to run behind you. He had a huge smile on his face.

"So you did remember!" He exclaimed, hugging you tightly. "I thought you forgot!" You chuckle, pecking his cheek before handing over his present.

"How could I forget?" He blushed a little and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you, (Y/N)"

"You're welcome. Anything for my birthday boy ^w^"

I'm sorry for not doing all of them in this chapter but I feel like I am taking too long to write this one so I'm gonna do a part two next ^^