Well, Well, Well

What do we have here? So Kiyomi, what's this chapter about?

Well, as your friendly neighbourhood serial killer (I'm sorry, I'll stop with the references), I've noticed there are some lovely contestants who haven't added #ABA2017 to their stories.

And here I was, just about to start some of your books... Jeez! Well, since the smartasses who thought I didn't notice they hadn't added the tag (or put it in their description/title), I've decided to call you out.

You heard me right! I'm calling you out. Not only that, but I also have a warning. If you don't add the tag in anyway to your book, it will be removed from the competition and (if this competition goes smoothly) will never be able to compete again. You'll be blocked on this account.

I know a few of you are thinking: 'Well, that's not very professional. Who's running this thing?'

Well... If we've ever responded to any of your comments before, you should know we are just a group of people who love anime, manga and books. So, we don't want to come across as professional or static.

Well, here's the list.

1. Lylaskk

2. allycatdaone15

3. Thuggie-shiz

4. Kagura1412

5. _shirochan

6. Daisy_Writer

7. Angelnaruto

8. its-amani-kin

9. saya_uzumaki11

10. OddsOdds

11. DanaiaCake

12. DaQueenOfKawaii

13. JamesLester126

You guys all need to add the tag in some way. Even if it's just putting it in your description, it's not that bad.

13 of 136 entries haven't got the tag. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it means that your entry wouldn't be considered.

Well, if you choose not to add it, that's your choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

....

Hey guys, it's Akemi. I'm so sorry for how abbrasive Kiyomi came across. Even so, she has a valid point. Please make sure you have the tag, otherwise the (previously mentioned) punishments will happen. It just shows us you don't really care if you don't add the tag.

Please add the tag if you haven't!