初めましょうか?

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone.

My name is Akemi. After hearing the results of the 2016 Watty's award, I decided to start my own competition.

This competition is for the anime themed writers on wattpad, as said in the description. Whether it be action, fanfiction or romance; I will accept every genre of book. And every genre will have 5 winners and 2 runner ups, depending on how many enter.

The rules to join are simple.

1. As obvious as it is, the book must be anime-themed. It's surprising how many people wouldn't follow this simple rule.

2. State your demographic and genres. All of them, it's helpful to know what I'm walking into.

3. Be confident. Don't say you'll lose before you start. You can win.

4. Don't think you have the upper hand because you have more reads or votes. Because to me, you are all the same, until I read your books.

5. No bullying. If I find you being rude, you will be punished. Your book will be removed from the competition, you will be reported and your book will be removed from the public reading list.

6. You can only enter one book. Do not enter: prequels, sequels, OC books or drawing books. This is a competition for stories only.

When we're saying OC books, we mean books that are OC profile or character books. Anything else with OCs and storylines are perfectly fine ^_^

7. To enter, do the following:
A) Add #ABA2017 to your story. It shows you're in this competition!
B) Tag 2 other users you think may be interested in joining, in the form.
C) Follow this account.
D) Fill in the form below.

8. Read this competition book's contents all the way through and add it to your library. You need to get your updates and such about the competition as soon as.

Book title:
Series (only add if you are entering a fanfiction):
Demograpic (shoujo, shounen, josei or seinen):
Genre(s):
Age rating:
Chapters:
Completed/ongoing:
Tags:

Don't be nervous to join, you can do it. This is everyone's game, and you are a contestant. No one has an advantage.

But, you could be a rising star in the making! Whatever the outcome, have fun!