Seriously?

I've had enough. This is Akemi speaking, and I'm pissed.

Okay. Okay. Okay.

This is not exactly a nice update. The following people are being disqualified. This is because you've been active since the warning was issued, yet, you refused to comply.

Disqualified persons are:

1. Lylaskk - You haven't added the tag to your book after a few weeks. Therefore, you're disqualified.

2. Kagura1412 - You haven't added the tag to your book after a few weeks. Therefore, you're disqualified.

3. _shirochan - You haven't added the tag to your book after a few weeks. Therefore, you're disqualified.

4. saya_uzumaki11 - You haven't added the tag to your book after a few weeks. Therefore, you're disqualified.

This is because you've all been active since. It's not hard to add a tag to your book. There are other people, but they weren't active when the warning was issued.

○○○

I'm sorry. I've been going on a rant because of stress. A lot of people aren't following simple rules or aren't informing us of important things. We've had quite a lot of people withdraw, change usernames, change book titles and more without telling us. This makes judging very hard, considering that we're midway through this process.

This is taking a lot longer than it should. I was hoping to complete everything by March, but I'm not sure that's possible with constant reorganising and resetting going on. I've lost some files recently containing competition data, so I had to start the Paranormal, Science Fiction, Fanfiction and Fantasy categories again for the most part.

It's been a painful process, but I'll try my best to deliver.

See you.