The Prince or the Wolf: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful isn't it?" 

The voice makes me tear my eyes away from the water to turn around and see jean leaning against the wall next to the door. He still had his mask on but he had his shoes off and his dress shirt unbuttoned revealing a long, tan, muscular torso. I stared at is muscles one more time before his quiet nervous chuckle made me look at his face. He slowly walked toward me and stopped merely inches away from me. I looked into his eyes and then stepped back a bit. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I was just..." 

"Following me?" 

"No!" I said it louder than I meant to and knew he didn't believe me. 

"Ok so what are you doing up here?" 

"I came to ask you why you almost kissed me." Or why you didn't really kiss me. 

"You look cold. Do you want a jacket or something?" He tried to step closer to me as I stepped back but then he had me against the wall with nowhere to go. 

"I'm fine..." 

I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. It was like they were telling me that I should be here.  

He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me against the wall while he presses his body against mine. He leans down and I feel his lips pass over mine with the lightest touch. 

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He whispers into my hear 

I sigh and feel my body arch against him. He felt so warm and he smelt of the outdoors. Like the beautiful musky scent of wilderness. He lets go of my waist and grabs my hands to put them around his neck. Once he was sure my arms would not move he leaned down and laid his soft wonderful lips against mine. The kiss sent chills down my spine and I held in a shiver. He tasted of vanilla. It made me want him even more. I gave into his kiss and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. He laid his hands on the small of my back and then I felt him slowly loosening the string that held my corset together. I felt it come loose and the corset loomed over my torso. I blushed and was about to pull away when his grip tightened around my waist. He never once broke the kiss. I feel the dress fall down my body and to around my ankles. This was wrong. Some part of my mind was telling me to break away and run but another part was telling me to not move an inch and stay there with him. I seemed to only be listening to the second part. I slide my hands down his neck and slide off his black shirt. His body was warm against mine. It felt so good. I realize I was in a strapless bra and panties. I wanted to cover myself up but before I could, Jean wrap me into his arms and laid me on the king sized bed that was next to us. I closed my eyes hoping I could blink this little fantasy away but this was no fantasy. I sat up and looked at him as he stood over me. What was I doing? I had just met this boy about 10 minutes ago and now I was alone with him in a hotel room just hooking up with him. He looked at me intently and had a very seductive smile on his face. I reached up to remove his silver mask but he caught my hand just as I was about to slide it over his head. He held my hand gently then kissed it sweetly on the back. Never once breaking eye contact. He kissed my wrist then my forearm making his way to my neck. All my sanity had disappeared from that point and all I wanted now is to be closer to him. To remain in his embrace for eternity. He leaned forward as I leaned back then his body was looming over mine as he held himself up over me. My breathing was coming short and fast. I knew I was enjoying this though something was telling me how wrong it was. He kissed his way up my neck, past my jaw and then his lips were on mine as he practically devoured me. His kiss felt dominating, like he was saying that I was only his. His hand stroked my outer thigh urging me to spread my legs. I gave in. His hips pressed against mine while his hand played with the edge of my underwear. He was on top of me now and I couldn't believe what was about to happen but I wasn't stopping it either. I was here. Kissing him back and giving him what he wanted. His hand felt its way up my side and stopped at my bra clip. In one snap I felt it come loose and then he grabbed it and through it on the floor. I didn't try to cover myself up. I was too dazed to think rationally about anything else. I slid my hands down his torso and found the button to his pants. Was I doing what I think I was doing? I unbuttoned his pants with no effort and pushed them down his legs until they were completely off. He groaned with pleasure. We were both breathing very heavily now and the rest of the room looked like a blur. I closed my eyes ready to give into his next move but then I felt...nothing. I didn't feel his breathing on my skin or his body against mine. I opened my eyes and saw him standing next to the window looking out of it with just his pants on and his mask. He looked...angry. Was he angry at me? Did I do something wrong? I sat there covering myself and feeling a little embarrassed. I grabbed my bra off the floor and clipped it back on then I grabbed my dress and held it against me. He wouldn't turn around or even look at me. He just kept his eyes on the water.  

"I'm sorry..." he said trying to sound calm. 

"Sorry for what?" 

"For everything. You should go." His shoulders looked tense 

"...but I don't want to" 

"Get the hell out of here!" 

His voice sounded mean and tinged with hate but I did as he asked. I stepped back, pulled my dress back on and tied it back on me. I was about to open the door when I turned and looked at him one last time. I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want this night to end but he made it clear he didn't want me around. How could I have allowed it to get this far? I should have stayed downstairs and forgotten about Jean. He turned slightly to see if I was still here and then he turned around all the way. His eyes met mine and I tried to hold them there. I wanted to see his face entirely. I wanted to see what was behind the mask. I slowly tried to move a step closer to him but thought twice and decided not to move. His eyes had pain in them and all I wanted to do is hold him and comfort him but I just stood there. He sighed but never changed his expression and then turned around and looked at the water. I stood there for a minute more until I turned toward the door and opened it. I glanced at him once more then walked out into the hall. I was about to close the door all the way when I heard Jean mumbling. 

"I'm such an idiot. I let myself get too close again." 

I stood in the hallway confused about what had just happened. I was going to go back into the room when an elderly couple walked past me. I smiled at then and felt ashamed with myself. I adjusted my dress and ran my fingers through my mess of hair then decided to go directly home rather than go back to prom. On the ride home so many things were running through my mind. One that it particular had me at the point of tears. I couldn't remember his face...