Have Faith In Me

Alex P.O.V
I walked out of the arrival section and walked into the terminal hoping to see Chanyeol there to greet me but was disappointed to not find him there.

The time was nearly midnight and the whole terminal was filled with people sleeping on the floor and on the chairs. 

I was totally feeling the difference of not being under a music company and not having a manager breathing down my neck 24/7.I mean here I was in the Seoul airport alone and there's not one reporter or paparazzi. Okay I have to admit I had told everyone that my flight was in two days but here's the plus side of not being under a company.I could travel whenever I want and no one is there to tip off the reporters or to tell me that I can't go.

But that dosen't mean I didn't take any precautions.I was wearing a heavy disguise with a face mask,sunglasses and a Snapback.No one could tell that it was me. 

I quickly dialed Chanyeol's number and waited till he answered

I quickly dialed Chanyeol's number and waited till he answered.I went and sat on a vacant seat at the terminal as I waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Oh....has the princess of pop already arrived!"I heard Chanyeol chime as he answered.

"Yeah..and she's pissed off....where are you?"I asked.

"I'm at my dorm...why...?"Chanyeol asked.

"Aren't you coming to pick me up?"I asked.

"Come on...that air port would be packed with fangirls and reporters if I come...and anyway your manager is there to pick you up."He said.

"What?You already got me a manager?"I asked.

"Yeah..I even signed you up to an entertainment company."He said casually.

"WHAT?WHY?"I whined.

"Alex your a POP artist trying to make it big in S.K...your going to need all the help you can get,so I signed you up to YG ENTERTAINMENT.They are one of the best entertainment companies in South Korea."He said.

"Okay that's fine but a manager?Why?"I asked.

"Alex you need someone to help you to adjust here in Korea.I mean your Korean ain't that good either.And you need someone to help you get around."He said.

"My Korean is fine and I can get myself around."I debated.

"Oh really...when was the last time you came to Korea..."He said.

"Last year... HA..."I said.

"Not for a concert tour..... this includes not just staying for two or three days or spending time only in a recording studio,your hotel room and the concert arena?"He asked.

"Okay fine you got me...so now where is this Manager you got me?"I asked giving up.

"Isn't he there already?He must be stuck in traffic or something.I'll text you his number."Chanyeol said.