Pay Back

Author's P.O.V
"What the hell was that all about?"Jongsuk asked as Alex dragged him out of the building.

"Wow!That was soo exhilarating!"Alex said grinning like a crazy person.

"Alex...what happened?"Jongsuk asked again as the two stood in front of the building.

"I mean..I never thought that I could like....talk back to him like that...."Alex kept on going ignoring Jongsuk.

"Alex..."Jongsuk said trying to get her to listen to him.

"I mean....That was some serious K Drama shit happening in there...You know..like Gujunpyo and Jandi shit...."Alex said.

"Alex...."Jongsuk tried again.

"I mean...Like...he's my bully....and I stood up to him....I mean I've never stood up to my Bully before..I mean..I never had a bully before..but still for my first time....I handled it excellently!" Alex went on.

"ALEX!"Jongsuk shouted finally to get Alex's attention.

"What?"Alex asked annoyed.

"What the hell was that all about?"Jongsuk asked.

"Oh...I pie'd Jaehyun!"Alex said grinning.

"You did what?"Jongsuk asked freaking out.

"You know,when someone takes a pie and smashes it on someone's face..."Alex replied.

"I know what pie'ing a person means....but what made you think pie'ing one of the biggest actors in the industry was a good idea..."Jongsuk asked.

"I know it wasn't a good idea..."Alex said.

"Thank you...At least you go-"Jongsuk was cut off by Alex who replied,

"It was an Awesome Idea!"She said chirpily.

"You can't mess with him...especially since he's one of the biggest Actors in SK....You should have known better Alex."Jongsuk said.

"And he should have known better than to mess with the princess of pop!"Alex said confidently.

"You know he could sue you right?"Jongsuk said trying to get some sense into Alex's head.

"I too can press charges against him for Cyber bullying."Alex replied.

"You could but still,you shouldn't have messed with him....if this news gets out...the press will ruin you."Jongsuk said concerned.

"And just as I said before...I too have a good fan base...they will not keep quiet if this news goes out."Alex replied smirking.

"But that won't help you here...in the K POP Industry..."Jongsuk replied.

"You are the Princes of POP....emfesis on POP.....and Jaehyun is a Korean Actor...one of it's finest too...and now your disrespecting him on his turf.....even your Fans in Korea will turn on you for hurting their famous actor.....

And your putting your trust on your fans?"Jongsuk scoffed while continuing,

"Jaehyun has been cyber bullying you for the past three days and not one of your fans have raised their voice to defend you...Alex...you have to accept that the whole world thinks your in over your head...you didn't want to renew your contract with Universal music company and you just packed everything and without even telling any of your fans came to Korea and signed in to a new label...If you think you have any fans out there who is willing to fight for you...your clearly dillusional"Jongsuk said practically unleashing all the frustration he had on Alex.