Diss

Author's P.O.V

The media was all over Alex when the news broke out that she had officially signed up as a YG idol.The press stormed the YG building asking for answers as to how the Princess of POP managed to come to the country and even sign up to an Entertainment company without anyone's knowledge.

Jongsuk instructed Alex not to talk to any of the press just yet.He awaited for the best opportunity to push Alex to the spotlight and he thought of the perfect way when He was woken up in the middle of the night to Alex screaming.

He ran out of his room to find Alex sitting on the couch in the TV room with a big bowl of POP CORN and the TV ON with the volume tuned up to the MAX.He could hardly hear his own voice over the TV's volume.

"What happened?"He asked standing near the door still in shock of hearing her scream while he was sleeping.

"What?"Alex asked as she couldn't hear Jongsuk's soft and sleepy voice over the sound of the TV.

"TURN THE VOLUME DOWN!"Jongsuk shouted in anger and annoyance.

"Okay...you don't have to get all cranky.."Alex said and turned down the volume.

"Now

"Now...why did you scream?"Jongsuk asked in relief as he could finally hear his own voice.

"Because of that?"Alex said pointing to the tv.

"Great...I got to manage an Idol who's afraid of TV's?"Jongsuk said sarcastically.

"No...I got so mad at what was being shown on the TV"Alex said pointing at the tv which was showing a news telecast from a 24/7 news channel.

"Your mad at the News channel?"Jongsuk asked sitting next to her on the couch trying very hard to ignore all the popcorn which was spilled on the floor and all over the couch.

"Their doing a whole news telecast about Idols dissing me...."Alex said putting a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"That's what the press does.They feed on drama..and what's better drama than idol's dissing other idols.Just ignore it.And why are you up at One O'clock in the morning anyway?"Jongsuk asked.

"I couldn't sleep."Alex said huffing.

"And how did that end up with you spilling pop corn all over my TV room while watching a news channel at One AM?"Jongsuk asked while yawning.

" Insomnia makes me hungry."She said pouting.

"And you thought of eating Popcorn?You could have had a sandwich or a fruit but you chose popcorn.....at One O'clock in the morning..."Jongsuk said scratching his head trying to wrap his around this girl's strange behaviour.