22

song of the chapter- Rain Shower by: Eric Nam

-(Kim Taehyung's
Point of View)-

"I don't want to see you anymore." I say after a long pause. 

Sunbin scoffed, and leaned her elbows on the table between us. "Is that what you want?" 

I nodded slowly. "It's what I really want to do," I say as I clenched my hand into a fist. "I want to have her back." 

"Hate to break it to you though... I think she doesn't want you back after what happened." She says as she looked at her nails, and I looked up at her. 

"Whatever happened between us is long gone," I said bluntly, as I took a sip of my water. "This is our last meeting." 

"Can I at least... like you?" She asked me, not believing what I was saying.

"No. I won't allow that." I say, and looked at her. 

"For two months... I really thought this relationship was going somewhere but I guess not." She says with a laugh. "You prefer your silly wife than me then?"

"I love her... and I miss her a lot." I just say as I took a deep breath. 

"Well whatever mess that she will put you though... don't even think that you could come back to me." Sunbin says angrily as she suddenly stands up. 

"I'm such a fool for getting involved in a relationship with you." She says as she laughed. "Did you even love me?"

"You just... reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. That's all." I say quietly. 

"What? The one that you told me that died?" 

"She didn't just die. She died to save me." I say, feeling my blood boil at her blunt comment. 

Sunbin just rolled her eyes. "Whatever. It's not like I care anymore." She grabbed her purse, and began to walk out of the room. "I guess this is our final goodbye. Thanks for nothing, bastard." 

After she left, I sat there at the table... swirling my drink in my hand as I thought about everything that had happened, and I reached to where my heart was and placed my hand there.

I was glad that I had put an end to this affair... now I just had to work my way up to win back my wife's love and trust.

Later that day, I came by to our apartment... and asked the people at the front to reserve the bundle of roses that I got her until when she got home from work or wherever. 

I did this everyday... in hopes that she would take them and read the notes that I wrote to her.

After the day that horrible argument between us... I've been staying at a hotel until when she could say that I can come back home.

The paparazzi has taken pictures of me leaving and entering the hotel, and I keep locating to a different one every three days. 

There has been rumors that are sparking up because of that... and that they are saying that Sujin had kicked me out, which was true. 

I didn't care about what they had to say about me anymore. 

My number one priority right now is to just win her back. 

While I was walking out of our apartment building, I saw Sujin getting out of a car at the entrance of the building... with someone else. 

I tried to get a closer view by walking closer... and I couldn't believe what I saw.