Ꮚ Chapter 15 Ꮚ

Ꮚ Chapter 15 Ꮚ  

     I'm not as bad as people make me seem. If you think about it I'm actually a great person. I'm a superhero which means every day I save people. You can't get any better than that. I honestly can't comprehend why everyone thinks I'm so bad. For goodness sakes, I'm known as the bad boy around here, isn't that a bit much? But I guess when you think about it, my demeanor might leave someone with that opinion. We all know I don't look like the nicest guy out there. Or maybe this was me justifying myself for what I was currently doing.

     "So Jeremiah," I said as he struggled to somehow free himself from my rough grip. "Want to tell me why you're acting so suspicious?"

     Guys, I swear I have a valid reason for currently corning Jeremiah in the boy's locker room. 

     "What are you talking about?" Jeremiah gulped.

     You see, ever since I discovered this horrible news that Jenna has a boyfriend, I decided to take action. Of course, I still didn't know if Jeremiah was her boyfriend, but that didn't make matters different. I started to notice something about him. Something awfully peculiar. 

     "I know your secret!" I shouted in a menacing like way.

     I'll say the truth. I didn't know his secret or even if he had one. But I knew saying that would sound threatening. And besides he probably does have one. I felt a smirk ease its way to my face. I'm about to find out.

     "How do you know?" His eyes widened in fear. I found it amusing. He was so gullible. I had no idea what he was saying but I think I'm going to get some answers.

     This morning, during one of our classes we have, I was watching Jeremiah. Yeah, I know that sounds creepy, but I was doing it for a good reason. If he was Jenna's boyfriend and he was evil I could protect her and simultaneously just so happen to get rid of Jeremiah. It was a perfect plan. Anyway, as I was previously saying there was something off with the nerd. I kept my eyes on his every move. Even when he was walking out to go to the bathroom. Okay, right here is where things start getting super weird.

     He took the pass and made his way out the door. His steps were light and it kind of looked like they were floating. His feet didn't quite reach the ground but he still walked. I was confused. I thought maybe something was wrong with me. So I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut. I then reopened them and caused my pupils to dilate so I could get a better view of how he was walking. Whenever I did this with my eye I would be able to see even more than just my enhanced version. Since I was only focusing on a certain image with a specific sense. It was cool.

     As I looked at his movements again and saw nothing wrong with them. I just ignored what I thought I saw before. I think I'm being a bit paranoid. Either way, I needed to talk to Jeremiah. I still can't believe she has a boyfriend.

     Jeremiah started to mutter something when I didn't answer him. "Just don't tell anyone Please!"

     "And why shouldn't I?" I tested him.

     "If everyone knows I like Kelly they'll make fun of me," he looked down with a frown. "Not that they don't already but still. She's the most popular girl in school and I'm just that kid no one talks to. Please don't say anything. I can tell you don't like me. I don't know what I did bu-"

     "Wait a freaking second," I glared at him causing him to flinch. "You don't like Jenna? Aren't you guys dating?"

     "Who's Jenna?"

     I stared at him, slowly blinking and I let go of him. I felt sort of cheated, you know? This wasn't what I was expecting. Evidently the same goes for Kyle. I heard him cracking up in a corner. I turned around and rolled my eyes. He had his hands covering his mouth but that still didn't stop the giggles.