Christmas fight || JustinB

One day before Christmas

Justin has been kind of distant lately, I don't know what's on his mind, I need to talk to him if he won't make the first move I'll. I went to the living room but I heard him talking on the phone with someone.

"It's killing me inside bro, I can't even look at her eyes knowing what I did to such a precious girl, I love her and I don't want her to leave me because I know she will but I just can't." He said trough the phone.

"What did you do Drew?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows and stepping in the living room.

"Babe, I need to talk to you." He said and hanging up his phone.

"Well no shit Justin."

"You remember two days ago, when I went to my friends party, right?" He said not even looking at me, I could hear his shaky voice.

"Yeah, so?" I said sitting on the chair in front of him.

"I ki..kind of drunk a lot, and when I..I woke up I was on the bed naked next to a girl, I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I couldn't talk to you this past few days knowing what I did to you, please I love you, I love you with all my heart." He said, I could see his tears dropping on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes, he cheated on me, all the sweet things he said to me was just just some fucking bullshits.

"Princess, talk to me please?" He said finally looking at my eyes, he tried reaching my hand
but I remove it from his grasp.

"I.. I need to go." I said whispering and getting up. He get up too, and following me behind I could hear his apology.

"Please, baby, I love you, don't do that, It didn't mean anything. I'm so sorry." He said entering in the bedroom with me, I grabbed my suitcase and put my clothes in it.

"I can't stay with someone who cheated on me Justin, If you did love me like you said, you wouldn't have done something like this." I said, and putting more clothes on the suitcase but every time Justin was removing the clothes.

"Stop, Justin! Let me fucking go!" I said shouting at him, he was getting on my nerve, right now I just wanted to sleep and cry and pretend this was just a bad dream.

"I can't fucking let you go, I won't let you leave this house, I won't let you leave my life, you are my happiness, I can't let you go." He said sobbing harder.

"This is all your fault, Justin, I'm sorry but I have to." I said now calm, watching him in pain was killing me, I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't I was so hurt right now.

"No..no baby, I'll make it up to you, I'll do everything you want me to, just ask me, I'll, i love you please don't leave me." He said bending on his knees and crying in his hands.

"Justin, please don't cry, you know how much it pains me please

"Justin, please don't cry, you know how much it pains me please." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I can't, you'll leave, I don't want you to leave. I care too much about you to let you leave over my fucking mistake, I know I hurt you, I know I did but please don't do this, I'll gain your trust again."

"I don't know Justin." I said looking at the ground. I just needed time to think, I love him with all my heart. But he hurt me.

"I need time to think Justin, just leave the bedroom please?" I said to him. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes, I could still se a light of hope through his eyes.

"Okay, baby, I love you. Good night." He said kissing my wet cheek and leaving the bedroom.

"Good night." I said whispering.

Part2?