Lie

Tell me, with that sweet smile of yours, tell me, with that soft whisper in my ear. Stop hiding like a prey, come out to me, smoothly like a snake.

I want to escape, but I can't. Go away, go away from me then. I can't get out.

If not, then save me. Save me from this hell, whatever it takes for you to do so, save me.

I tried running away, but I'm still caught up this web of lies. My innocent self is nowhere to be found, have you seen it?  This web of lies has wound me up, I can't escape. Please help me find and return my smile.

Please, pull me out of this hell, I can't bear this pain any longer, please save me, the one being punished.

I want; me who has lost his way, I want you to come. Like always, I feel far away, but you happen to cross my path.

Mind you, I'm still me, the same old me, repeating his same old plea. I'm still me, the one before this mess, but this lie has gotten too big and it's engulfing me.

I'm caught in a lie, and I'm reaching out to you for help.

A/N: Here's another one! The song is called 'Lie', by BTS. Okay but the lyrics are so depressing, Jimin you okay? Anyways, if you like it, comment and vote! Please note the idea behind this piece isn't mine, it's based on the song lyrics!