"I love you too Park Chor-coal!" he laughed and Chorong just glared at him angrily

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seolhyun was driving too slow and the way she drove made everyone on the read mad at her. Joohyuk was smiling at her and whenever he asked Seolhyun to change their sit, Seolhyun kept refused it. She kept saying that 'if you're sick don't ever drive and for now just let me drive, okay?'

"Why did she look definitely like you?" he looked outside and sighing. 

[FLASHBACK]

"Honey, want an ice cream? If you want, I'll buy for you cause Bbeom's mama want ice cream," said her while looking at her sleepy baby.

"It's okay, I already full and darling, you can't move a lot.."

"Shh, it's okay. Just let me walk around for a while. " she put her index finger to Joohyuk's lips and he just smile.

"If you already said like that, let's go. Let's go to buy ice cream for Bbeom's mama together, okay?" said him and kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Honey, let me go alone. The ice cream shop was opposite of our house and also your plant still didn't get enough water! Honey, please look after Bbeom when I'm on ice cream shop okay?"

"Oh ya! My plant! Oh my god I almost forgot about that. Thank you darling and don't worry"

She chuckles then within a few second after she walked out from the house gate, a scream and car emergency break being heard. Joohyuk felt something wrong and bough his baby there. When he goes to the place he saw a body full with blood. His tears started to flow on his eyes.

"A..Ara? Darling.. don't leave me alone" he kneeling at his wife's body

"Ho..honey, o..our Bbeom.. please.. take care of her.."

"I will.. but I want to take care of her with you.. Call the ambulance! Please!"

"Already sir, and the ambulance is on the way!" said one of the people who were in crowd.

"Wait honey.. the ambulance is here" 

"Ambulance was here! Here! Quick!"

"Bbeom.. mama.. love you, please taking care of papa for me, okay?" she touched her daughter's cheek then her hand dropped to the ground and also her eyes got closed.

"A..A..Ara! Ara! No Ara! Wake up! Don't leave me alone!!"

[FLASHBACK END]

"Don't leave me Ara! No! No!" then his eyes open widely.

"Are you okay? By the way when we arrived to the place that you want me to stop, there a little girl jump into the car and she kept argue with me by saying that she is your daughter and she cannot stop calling me 'mama' "

"It's true that I'm his daughter! Mama! How could you forget your own daughter and leave alone without me and papa" that little girl pout.

"Seolhyun, I forgot to tell you that I have a daughter named.."

"Judy! Nam Judy! But my nickname was Bbeom. How can you forgot my name mama" she smiled and pouted

"Ooh Mr. Joohyuk, that's why you spilled your drink on me when I'm asking you that kind of question." Joohyuk still didn't say any answer and he just told Seolhyun to bring them back to the company.

"Mama! Where are we going?" asked Judy

"Kid listen. My name is Seolhyun and I'm single still single and I'm also not your mama, understand? And please, I'm driving now."

"But.. papa said mama's name was Ara not Seolhyun..."

"Ara? But really I'm Seolhyun not Ara"

"Uhm. Bbeom, can you stay back quietly and just let mama to drive?" Seolhyun's eyes got widen after Joohyuk called her mama.

After arrived at the company, Joohyuk told everything to Seolhyun at the company's park. Seolhyun take a look at Judy. She looked at the picture of Ara, Joohyuk's wife on his phone. It's true that their face was same. Completely same. That's why Judy kept calling her mama.

"So, can you do that? Please for Bbeom?"

"I..I.."

"Bbeom didn't belive me when I told her that Ara already dead and she kept saying Ara was working. And can't you see how happy she is when she saw you? Seolhyun, I'm begging you to act like her mom and just let her to call you mama, please?" he held Seolhyun's hard tightly and begging for her.

"I.. I will. I won't Bbeom to feel how the feeling of losing someone important in her life" she smiled.

"Mama! I love you" Bbeom ran to Seolhyun and hugged her tightly.

Seolhyun looked at Bbeom and turned her head to Joohyuk and Joohyuk nodded.

"Mama..love you too Bbeom-ah!" she hugged her back.

"God, only you know how my heart feel now" said her little heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

KEEP READING AND VOTING OKAY?
BY THE WAY SBS GAYO DAEJUN ISN'T FAIR AS ALWAYS AND KEPT DISSAPPOINTED ME AS ALWAYS

POOR MY INFINITE OPPA ;;; ONLY GOT 3 MINUTES AND HOW MANY SECONDS I DON'T REMEMBER OF PERFORMANCE

I HOPE THAT KBS AND MBC DIDN'T DO THE SAME THINGS LIKE SBS DID