After Ending (Morro)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The hallway you entered had huge glass windows, similar to ones you would see in a cathedral, except without drawings based off the bible. You went up to one and gently touched the glass pane. " Oh.. It's ice too.. Of course. " You mumbled to yourself and suddenly heard a faint sound similar to a piano. You turned your head both left and right to see where the sound was coming from, and determined to keep on walking down the hall. As you walked, the music gradually became louder until you came to a ice door. You raised an eyebrow and studied the door. It had a iced flower pattern embedded into its edge and it didn't even have a doorknob. You placed your ear to the cold door and could tell the music was coming from beyond the door. You stepped back a little and could see small smidges of blue and red through the door, signifying there was something more than just music beyond the door. You stood in front of the door a bit confused until you decided to just knock on it. As soon as you were done knocking, the ice door shattered into tiny pieces and slowly crumbled to the floor. So tiny in fact, you couldn't even see most of the shards after it all fell. Without entering, you could see a Christmas tree filled to the brim with lights and ornaments along with the sound of a piano. The tree was set upon a stage made of ice as well, and you finally decided to step through the entrance. " Morro?.. Hellooo? " You asked once you got to the stage. The music was soft, making the atmosphere very calm and quiet. You looked up the Christmas tree in delight. " I thought the guys didn't get the tree yet.. " You thought to yourself and heard a chuckle come from behind you.

" A twisted ankle can't stop a ninja Y/n. " You heard a familiar voice say behind you. You quickly turned around and saw Lloyd standing with Crutches smiling at you. Standing next to him were Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, and Nya, all dressed in formal attire. " Guys? What are you doing here? And what's with the outfits? " You asked them, taking a step toward them. Lloyd smiled slightly and said, " I think you should asked that to the man standing behind you. " You raised an eyebrow and turned back around, only to come face to face with a familiar smirk. " Hey Y/n. Missed me? " Morro asked you jokingly. " I- Morro! What's going on?.. " You asked him, confused as hell and examined him. He was also wearing formal attire, suit and all. He was still wearing the cape you made him all those years ago though, and his hair was actually comb a lot better than before. " Morro?... " You asked him again when he dropped his smirk. " Actually Y/n... I was.. Wondering if... " Morro suddenly started and turned his glance to the floor. You raised an eyebrow. " If...? " You repeated. Morro bit the top of his lip slightly and looked you in the eyes. You were thrown off a little, Morro never looked anyone in the eyes unless he was super serious about something. " If you... If.. " Morro stuttered along even more until a shout came came behind. " Oh my gOSH MORRO!! We've practiced this a hundred times already!!! Just, DO IT. " Lloyd and Nya both shouted from the back along with Zane's awkward smile, Jay's disappointed expression, Kai's slightly annoyed glance, and Cole's wandering stare. " I'M TRYING HERE GUYS. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! " Morro shouted back at them and signed heavily. " Okay. Alright. No more games Y/n. " Morro suddenly said in a serious tone, making you pay close attention to him. " Yes Morro? " You said, still confused.

Morro clutched something behind him and suddenly bent down onto one knee. " Holy- Is he doing what i THINK he's doing???? " You thought to yourself and you felt blood suddenly rush up to the top of your face and cheeks. Morro moved the item he was holding out of his hand. It was a black box. " M-morro- " You stuttered, utterly incapable of saying anything because of the nervousness in your stomach. " Y/n... You know me.. I-i... I'm not the perfect person but.. What I'm saying is.. Depsite all my flaws, you've been there for me. And.. I.. I always want you to be by my side Y/n. So Y/n.. Will you.. Marry me? " Morro stuttered out, opening the black box, revealing a silver ring with an embedded mosaic design. At this point, you could barely handle how to breath. You stood there for a few seconds to just process what he was saying to you. You could feel your face swelling up and slowly started to nod. " I- Of course.. I would love to Morro.. " You answered, smiling a little too much. Morro's eyes suddenly flickered and before anyone could say anything else, Morro picked you up by your waist and started spinning around. You both couldn't help but laugh and you could hear the rest of the ninja clapping in the background with the occasional whistle from Jay.

Before Morro could even put you down, Nya tackled the both of you and joined in with your laughter. " Ahhhh!!! Y/n!!! I'm so happy for you two!!! " Nya squealed and put you both in a tight hug. " You have no idea how many times Morro messed up during practice. " Nya said with a smirk as she let go. " Practice? " You asked, smiling slightly at Morro. Morro blushed slightly and said, " Hey! Proposing is way harder than it looks okay!! " Nya laughed and Jay popped up from behind her. " Wish you could of seen him when he came to us for proposing advice! Oh boy, Y/n. He was so frustrated and confused and- " Morro shoved his palm up Jay's face in embarrassment. " Shut up!! You had to play as Y/n during practice so i don't want to hear it! " Morro yelles at Jay and everyone else laughed. " Wait, you played as me? " You asked Jay, trying to hold in your laughter. Nya chuckled and said, " He was the one who could most accurately play a damsel. " She joked but Jay could only pout in embarrassment. You turned back to look at Morro, your now fiance. " How long have you guys been planning this? " You asked him, blushing slightly. Morro's expression slightly changed and he thought about it for a few seconds. " Probably a month now.. " Morro mumbled and smiled slightly. " I just didn't know when I really wanted to ask though.. " Moror admitted and rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled slightly and kissed his cheek. " But I'm glad that you did.. Though.. " You faded and took another glance of the snow castle around you. " Are we going to have the party here? " You asked and Lloyd slowly walked towards you. " Yup. Zane and Morro made sure everything was in perfect set. Anyways, when's the wedding gonna be? I want early invitations. " Lloyd smirked slightly and you and Morro both glanced at each other. You shrugged. All you knew was that this was going to be another great Christmas.