Info Mercial

Your (POV)

As soon as you got back home, you called Nya. " Hello? Y/n? Did you ask Morro? " Nya said through the phone. " Yeah, he said as long as we don't burn down his cabin he's fine with it. " You replied back with a slight chuckle. " I can't promise him that because of all the other guys, but we'll try our best. " Nya said with a small laugh. " Oh, speaking of the guys, is Cole there? I'm gonna need him to chop down a Christmas tree for me. " You asked Nya. " Oh, don't worry about that. I've already sent the guys to get the biggest tree they can get. " Nya told you.

" What?- We don't need such a big tree that all the guys have to get it. " You said and Nya tsked through the phone. " Y/n, it's either go big or go home. And besides, don't you want to make it a good time for Morro? " Nya asked you and you didn't reply right away. " Uhm... I mean.. Well.. " You mumbled and Nya laughed. " Don't worry Y/n. I'm sure it'll be fine wether we have a huge tree or not. Let's just have fun. " She reassured you and you sighed. " Yeah. Of course. Any plans on what we should get as gifts? " You asked Nya and grabbed a pen and a piece of scratch paper.

" Well, I'm not too personally sure, but Lloyd would diffenently just want a whole bunch of candy, Cole would love some cake, Jay probably a new tool box, Zane with a new apron because his pink one got burned by Kai, and Kai... Hm. " Nya listed and you carefully jotted everything down. " And Kai? " You asked Nya, waiting to write. " Well, to be honest, he may by my only brother but, I'm not too sure what'll he'll like. " Nya admitted and you brought your pen to the bottom of your lips in thought. " Actually.. I think I might know what he'll want. " You said to Nya.

" Hm? What is it? " Nya asked you in curiosity. You explained to Nya in a slight devious tone but you both laughed at the end. " Haha, I bet he'll love that Y/n. Just make sure you don't try to be so obvious with it. " Nya told you. " Of course. This will probably end horribly, but let's hope for the best. " You chuckled back and Nya gave a quick " mhm ". " So, any ideas for Sensei? " You asked Nya. " Tea. Anything tea related. " Nya said quickly and laughed. You laughed along and wrote tea down on your list. " So, any ideas about Morro's gift yet Y/n? " Nya suddenly asked you.

" Eh? I uh.. Haven't really thought about his yet.. " You admitted to Nya and she gave you a disappointed sigh. " Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. If you like a boy you gotta- " " Woah, hold your horses Nya. Who said anything about me liking Morro like that? " You interrupted Nya and dropped your pen. She chuckled through the phone and said, " Don't worry Y/n. It's our little secret.. Until you know. Either you or Morro confesses first. " You spit a little and coughed. " E-excuse me? I don't even think Morro can like someone like that in general. " You stutterd a bit.

Once again, Nya laughed and sighed. " I'm not blind Y/n. Everytime Morro sees you, his dark and dead eyes light up, even if it's just a bit. " Nya told you in a calm tone. You played with the ends of your hair in embarrassment and you could tell through the phone that Nya had a smirk on her face. " I won't believe it until the words come out of his own mouth. " You finally said and Nya sighed. " Always so stubborn. But hey, I guess that means you like him at least, right? " " Uhm..... I'm.. Not too sure. " You said honestly. " Eh? Not sure? How can you not be sure about something like this? " Nya asked you.

" It's.. Kinda like my situation with Lloydy.. I can see the good in both, but I'm not confident enough to give definite answers. " You explained to Nya while gripping your phone a little tighter. Nya stayed silent for a while but then you heard her exhale quite loudly. " Okay Y/n. Then I guess we can see who you eventually choose. The wind master or the golden one. " Nya said before abruptly hanging up on you. " Nya? Hello? " You said into your phone. " Of course. Hang up on me before I could say anything else. " You mumbled and sighed.

You placed your phone onto your desk and flopped down onto your bed. " Lloydy or Morro huh?.. " You mumbled but then a sudden heat moved up to your cheeks. " Oh my god, what am I thinking? " You said to yourself and planted your face into one of your pillows. " There's no way that after the incident at the cafe that Lloyd would still be interested in you. And Morro doesn't even have the capability to crush on someone. " You explained to yourself. " Yeah yeah, that's probably it. No need to worry myself. " You told yourself in confidence.