Harsh Reality

Morro (POV)

Tonight, the wind seemed a little bit different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it seemed to carry a different feeling with it tonight. " It's probably nothing. " I told myself and tugged on my scarf.

----

No one's (POV)

It was around 8:30pm in New Ninjago city. The ninja, Cole, Jay, Nya, Kai, and Zane were heading towards the cafe Lloyd told them to come to after finishing buying supplies. They were showed towards where Lloyd and Y/n had been seated and proceeded to make their way onto the roof. " There better be some good cake here. I'm pretty hungry right now. " Cole complained as the group walked down the hall in the cafe.

" Hey! Look at their coffee art! They drew... They drew the ninja's faces on them! " Jay said avoiding the part of revealing the ninja's identities. He was pointing to the coffee mug on display with his face on it and the rest looked at theirs. After looking and awhing at eveything on display, they finally made it onto the rooftop. However, they heard a sudden loud crash coming from a corner of the rooftop. Lloyd had fallen into the large 5 tier cake set next to him and was groaning in pain.

----

Your (POV)

" Because I like you in that way. "

The moment you heard that, Lloyd starting leaning in closer. Your natural reaction was to turn away but Lloyd had grabbed a hold onto your chin. In the heat of the moment, you gathered all your strength, and shoved it all in Lloyd's direction. He eneded up toppling over and onto the cake that you were going to let the rest of the gang eat. It was such a beautiful cake too. You were panting a little and you stood up to start walking away. Everyone was staring at you two and you wanted to get away from it all.

" Lloyd! " Kai shouted slightly and the team ran over to help him up. " Y/n, what happened? " Nya asked you once she made it over with the rest of the guys. " Lloyd... I.. " You couldn't process everything at the moment and instead started to walk away. " I.. I need to be alone for a bit. " You simply said. You grabbed your bag and ran back down the stairs and out the shop. " Y/n! Wait!- " Nya shouted back at you but stopped when Jay put a hand on her shoulder.

" I think it's better to let her go Nya. She seemed pretty upset.. Seeing that she pushed Lloyd away like that. " Jay explained and Nya nodded. She looked back down at Lloyd who seemingly passed out and was covered in cake. " What a waste of cake. " Cole commented and everyone gave him a small glare. " What? I'm just being honest. " Cole said and shrugged. " We should get Lloyd back to the ship. He doesn't seem to be doing well. " Zane instructed and Kai put Lloyd's arm around his shoulder to carry him.

Jay looked over to your table and sighed. " They were drinking.. Of course! Lloyd is such an idiot. He knew he never had alcohol before, so why try now? " Jay said somewhat angrily. Cole shook his head. " Doesn't really matter now. C'mon lets head back. " Cole said and started walking back downstairs. Kai carrying Lloyd, followed and Zane shortly after. Nya sighed and asked Jay, " Where did Lloyd go wrong with his confession? " Jay shrugged and said sarcastically, " Oh, i don't know. Maybe it was because he got drunk and tried to force himself onto a girl who didn't want him. "

Nya gave Jay a glare and Jay gave her a nervous smile. " Wish we got here sooner. We probably could of stopped it. " Nya mumbled and began to walk back downstairs. Jay nodded and followed behind.

----

You were walking in random directions trying to get that moment with Lloyd out of your head. " Stupid Lloyd. Stupid Lloyd. Stupid Lloyd. " You repeated in your head over and over. Eventually, you found yourself at a park. There wasn't anyone around and it had only one street lamp above one bench. You walked over to it and plot yourself down. You rested your head down to your knees and wrapped your arms around your legs. The scene with Lloyd kept on playing over and over again. His scent too close to yours. The way his eyes were filled with lust. And how his lips did actually brush onto yours.