Grayson Dolan

Y/n POV

Today is Grayson and I's 6 month anniversary.  A lot of people think it's not a substantial amount of time, but I've fallen so in love with this boy in these past months.

Today Grayson has a surprise planned out for me. I wish I could tell you I knew what it was but he has been very adamant on making sure I'm surprised. All he told me is that he is going to pick me up at noon and to dress comfortably for the weather outside. It's July so I'm probably gonna wear shorts and some sort of shirt.

At about 12:30 I got a text from Grayson

"Hey beautiful I'm here <3"

I smiled and went outside to meet him. He was standing outside of his Mustang wearing Adidas shorts, a white T-shirt, and a backwards hat. He always looks so attractive in anything.

"Hey beautiful", he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey handsome", I said after we kissed.

"Happy 6 months baby", Grayson said as he pulled a small box out of his pocket and held it out for me.

"Baby you didn't have to get me anything", I said smiling.

"Of course I did, open it", he said with a smile.

I proceeded to open the box and smiled when I saw a golden heart necklace with a G engraved into it.

"Oh my gosh baby I love it thank you so much!" I threw my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I responded.

"Well, now it's time to go to your surprise", he said.

He opened the passenger door of his car for me and I muttered a quick thank you as I got in. Grayson got in and put on some music as we drove away.

Soon we arrived at the park I lived near. Grayson parked the car and ran around it to open the door for me. He grabbed my hand and led me to a field in the middle of the park. There I saw a picnic basket and a large quilt layed out over the grass. Ok, this is really cute.

"Aw, baby this is so great", I said as I hugged him.

"Anything for you, and don't give me all the credit while I was picking you up Ethan set this all up", he chuckled.

I laughed and we went to sit down. We ate the food in the basket which consisted of delicious sandwiches, fruit, and soda. We spent the rest of the day lying down together on the blanket and talking about anything that came to mind. I'm so lucky to have this boy in my life.