chapter 7.

Maya's P.O.V

I have been here for about a week now, and me and these boys are closer than ever. They are like brothers to me. Since Christmas day, I have been falling deeply for Lucas and I can't stop myself. I hate having feelings for him, but the way he makes me feel, it's crazy my heart beats a million miles when I am with him and the things he says. I just can't get him out of my head. Jacob wasn't grumpy the day after Christmas. He went back to being sweet and innocent, just how I like him. I don't know what's going on in his head, but sometimes I feel like he is flirting with me or trying to make a move. I know it sounds crazy, but it's just a feeling. You know what I mean? It's not that I don't like Jacob, I love Jacob, but I don't know if I like him in that  way. Don't get me wrong, he is perfect, handsome, takes care of people and he has a big heart. It's just that he isn't Lucas, he doesn't make my knees go weak with just one word, he doesn't make me feel butterflies in my stomach. Austin and I grew really close. He takes care of me like I'm his little sister and he is overprotective of me. I learned that he has a crush on a girl named Camila. I wish she could see how wonderful he is. So right now I'm in the living room listing to music while the boys are arguing who won the video game. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Hey baby, who do you think won?" Lucas asked. I could hear him because I only had one ear bud in. I saw Jacob tense. Is he jealous?

"How should I know, I wasn't paying attention" I said pushing my hair back and out of my face. I was sitting next to Austin and my legs were on his lap and my head was leaning on Lucas shoulder on the right.

"You suck" Bradley said puffing at me.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" I ask jokingly.

"I said you suck" he repeated.

"Dude, I'm doing you a favor because if I grab that controller, I swear I'm going to smoke your ass in that game" I said smirking.

"Oooh" all the boys said, except for Bradley.

"Bring it on blondie, I'm not afraid" he said throwing me a controller.

"If I beat you, what do I get?" I ask.

"I wont bother you, untill you go" he said.

"Deal" I said getting up and shaking his hand. The reason I made that deal with him I because he is always teasing me when Lucas says some of his cheesy words and I blush, Bradley makes fun of when my cheeks go red.

"Be prepared to die" he said starting the game.

"Don't get your hopes up, mister know it all" I said with a smirk.

The game went on for about an hour and I got to say, it's hard to beat Bradley. Its like he knows the game to his finger tips, but I finally beat him.

"Yes, yes you take that you loser" I said jumping up and down.

"I obviously let you win" he said looking down.

"Your just saying that to make yourself feel better, which is not working" I said sitting back down on the couch.

"Oh fine blondie. You beat me. I guess a deal is a deal" he said rolling his eyes. Austin kiss my cheek, then the door bell rang.

"I will get that" Jake said smirking as he went to the door.

"He is up to something" Bradley said getting up an following him.

"Yeah I agree" Austin said as they all got up and went to the door.

"You guys are all nosey" I said laughing. I got up and went there too. A beautiful girl with black hair and brown eyes was standing there.

"Oh, hey Camila" Lucas said.