chapter 2.

Maya's P.O.V

I woke up for another day of school. The funny thing is, is that school is better than home because, at school I don't have a mom that finds a way to hit me every second.

The house is quiet, which means she stayed out drinking and partying with her stupid friends last night.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower, like I do every morning and when I was done I got dressed into this

Then i did my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun. Then, I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. I got down there and saw my mom passed out on the couch with money next to her. Hmm.. maybe I should play a little prank on her before school.

First I took 20 dollars from the money that was next to her. Then i got out my black marker. I drew a mustache on her gave then wrote 'go to hell bitch, nobody likes you' on her forehead.

I know what your thinking. But I won't get in trouble because my mom is stupid and she is just going to blame it on one of her friends.

I took a picture of her face with my phone and then walked out of the house laughing. What a great morning.

A few minutes later the pus pulled up and I went and sat down in my usual seat in the corner.

"What's up blondie?" a voice said. Only one person calls me that, Lucas.

I just growl and don't even look up at him.

"Come on babe, look at me" he said touching my arm.

What will it take to get this boy to leave me alone? I look up at him with a sick face.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are getting up, walking over here and talking to me, but your new here so, do me a favor and leave me alone okay" I said.

"Why should I listen to you?" he said smirking.

"For your own good" I said looking away.

The bus stops and I get up leaving him there.

I always known how to shut his mouth.

'Here i go' I mumbled to myself, while walking into school.

I got to my locker and put my bag in, then I was pushed against the lockers so hard I could feel my head spinning.

There they were, Missy and Avery. Right there run front of me with big smiles on there faces.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know what your trying to do with Lucas, but
He doesn't want a thing like you. Nobody wants a thing like you" she says getting close to my face.

"I-i w-wasn't d-doing a-anything w-with h-him" I stutter.

"Shut up slut. I talk, you listen" she said