chapter 13.

Maya's P.O.V

I woke up to someone knocking on the front door. Today is Saturday and I was planning on just staying home and watching movies. I ignored it, hoping whoever it is will go away. Just before I was about to close my eyes there was another knock. Can't these people understand that I don't wanna answer the door. I growled, then got up and then walked downstairs, not really caring how I looked at the moment. I walked over to door and opened it, there stood all the boys with Peyton and a little girl who had brown hair. They were all wearing their bathing suits.

"SURPRISE!" they all yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my birthday" I said.

"We know" Austin said sarcastically.

"Well then, what do you what?" I said a bit more ruder than I intended.

"Well damn. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Bradley said. I glare at him and give him the stink eye.

"Don't look at me like that, it's scary" he said covering his face.

"Anyways, we were wondering if you wanted to go to the beach" Peyton said.

"Okay first of all, no one goes to the beach at 7:30 in the morning and second of all, no I don't want to go. I'm not the beach girl type" I said. They all started laughing, except for the little girl. When they noticed I was serious, they all stopped.

"Ooh my gosh, she means it" Jake said shocked.

"Come on Maya. We're even camping out" Lucas said stepping in front of me.

"Really?" I asked sounding excited.

"Yep" Austin said nodding.

"Yeah well, I don't care. I don't like nature or camping" I said.

"Oh come on. Don't be such a chicken" Bradley said smirking. I glared at him.

"Please come with us" the little girl said finally speaking up.

"Well who is this little angel?" I said kneeling down to her height.

"This is Sarah, my little sister" Austin said.

"Oh my gosh, she so cute" I said opening my arms for a hug and she gladly came into my arms as her little arms wrapped around my neck. A few seconds later she pulled away smiling at me.

"How old are you Sarah?" I asked.

"I'm this many" she said holding up four fingers.

"Aren't you just the smartest little girl" I said poking her nose as she giggled.

"I like you" she said stroking my hair with her little hands.

"Awww, I like you too" I said picking her up and then standing up.

"You know Austin, I like her more than you" I said holding Sarah.

"Yay!" she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Well ouch, that hurts" Austin said covering his heart. I smiled and shook my head.

"So, are you coming?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, tell us" Lucas said giving me his big puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but I'm not swimming. Just so you know" I said.

"Why not?" Jacob asked.

"Ocean water is dirty and has sharks" I said. They all groaned.

"Deal with it" I said laughing.

"Well let's go" Austin said.

"Wait, just let me grab my stuff" I said putting Sarah back on the ground and then going upstairs.

I changed into this,

Then I packed some things for the next days and grabbed my phone and went back downstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then I packed some things for the next days and grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I locked up the house and then went outside and into the car and sat in the front with Lucas. When he pulled off with force, everyone screamed.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" I yelled slapping his arm.

"Awww, don't worry beautiful. I could never kill you" he said looking at me and smiling.

"Ewww" Sarah said.

"Dude, keep your eyes on the road and not on Maya" Austin said.

"Alright, alright. Don't scream, your making me nervous" Lucas said rolling his eyes. Everyone laughed.

A few hours later we got to the beach. I saw a beach house.

"OOH MY GOSH, SHUT UP" Peyton yelled trying to jump up and down, but I held her back.

"Are we staying in there?" I asked still holding Peyton from jumping.

"SURPRISE!" Lucas yelled.

"You really have to stop doing that" I said.

"Ooh, but you love me" he said.

"Dude. This is supposed to be fun, not disgusting" Jacob snapped. Lucas was about to answer back, but I stopped him.

"I don't want another fight here. Come on, let's go check it out" I said grabbing his hand. We walked into the beach house, which was really big.

"How many rooms?" I asked.

"Only one.." He pause then continued.

"The bathroom" he added. All the boys started laughing like he had just said the funniest thing in the world. I slapped his arm.

"I was kidding. It has three rooms, but we're all planning on sleeping outside" he said.

"Good" I said.

"Why? You don't want me to see yo-" before he could finish his dirty sentence, I covered his mouth.

"Shut up. There is a four year old baby here" I said and then I removed my hand from his mouth. He chuckled and then we continued looking around the house.

A few hours later everyone was getting there things set up for bed. I had already finished so I had walked towards the ocean and watched the sunset.

"Hey" Lucas said hugging me from behind.

"Hi" I replied smiling.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Watching the sunset. It's so beautiful " I said.

"Yeah. Almost as beautiful as you" he whispered in my ear.

"Your so cheesy" I giggled. He chuckled along with me.

"What can I say, I'm a cheesy guy" he said. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your my cheesy guy" I said smiling. He smiled at me and leaned in and I did the same. Our lips met and moved together in sync. A few seconds later we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"The others already headed to bed. Let's go get some sleep" he said.

"Okay" I said as he grabbed my hand and led us towards our tent.

We layed down and a few minutes later I fell asleep. I can't wait to relax and hang out with everyone tomorrow.

The Bad Boy Saved Me | Lucaya [ On Hold ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें