chapter 5.

Maya's P.O.V

Since I agreed to go with Lucas, he took me home to get some of my clothes and then we left. I know I'm going to get in a lot of trouble when I get back, but I know it's gonna be worth it, well I hope so anyway. I also hope his friends aren't assholes like him.

He pulled up in front of a big blue house and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He got off grabbing my bag and my hand when I got off as well.

"So I'm guessing you guys pay your own bills?" I asked while we started walking to the door.

"Well, not exactly. My step father helps us, but every month we each give a hundred dollars to him so he can add it up and pay" he said swinging our locked hands back and forth.

"So he doesn't live here?" I asked again, using my free hand to hold on the my guitar.

"Nope. He lives like a block away with my step mother and step sister" he said. I nodded.

We stepped onto the porch and he rung the door bell, still holding onto my hand. The door opened revealing a boy with black hair. He wasn't that tall, but he was still taller than me. He looked at me laughing, which made me frown.

"Hey guys, come meet Lucas's new toy" he yelled to the others, my heart sank.

Lucas's new toy? Is that how they see every girl Lucas brings home? So disgusting.

Lucas leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Don't worry about him. He just likes to act immature and stupid sometimes"

"Hey, you do realize I'm right here, right? I can hear you I'm not deaf" the boy said with an eye roll.

"Thats the whole point, Bradley. For you to hear me and shut the fuck up" Lucas said.

"Hi Bradley. I'm Maya nice to meet you" I said reaching out my hand to shake his politely. He looked down at it confused.

"Lucas brought home a girl with good manners, is Jesus coming down today?" another boy said standing next to the door. This one was tall and had light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Maya meet Jake Short and Bradley Steven Perry" Lucas said pointing at the boys, who were now smiling at me in such a weird way.

"Well, it really nice to meet you guys" I said with my hand still out for one of them to shake it, because I was kinda feeling awkward with them just staring at me.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners" Jake said shaking my hand.

"I'm Jake, nice to meet you Maya" he said. A small smile formed on my face.

"Where is that dickhead?" another boy said walking over to the door.

"Oh here he is. Hey dickhead, why the hell did you leave me hanging with Jacob?" he said glaring at Lucas and didn't even notice I was standing right there.

"Austin, there is a young lady right here. Watch your language, no need to call Lucas a dickhead, he already knows he is" Jake responded causing me to laugh. This Austin boy had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was tall and muscular too, like Lucas.

"And that rude little piece of shit over there is Austin Mahone, he has a shitty mouth and just can't control himself" Lucas said pointing at Austin, who just rolled his eyes.

I let out a soft gentle laugh, "Hi Austin I'm Maya, it's nice to meet you" I said, reaching out my hand again. He stuck his tounge out in disgust.

"No thanks. Me don't shake hands with strangers, Me don't know where your hands have been" he said