Chp. 3

Leigha's POV
I woke up in Kian's arms. I was so lucky to have him. I checked my phone, I had some missed messages.
Kian: Thank-you so much for agreeing to be my girlfriend. I love you so much Leigh.

Jc: Hey sissy, me and the rest of the boys are going to the store. Ask kian where the food is if you get hungry.

Kian groaned, his eyes slowly opened. "Good morning baby" I said. "Mornin'" He said in a raspy voice. "Well get up i'm hungry!" I said swatting him lightly on the arm.
"But I don't wanna get up, I want to cuddle some more please?" He whined and gave me a puppy dog face. "Ugh fine" I said crawling back into bed with him. Ten seconds later he was asleep. Ugh. I slowly started to get tired. I fell asleep.
Jc's POV
When we got home I went upstairs to see if they were awake yet because it was 1:00 in the afternoon. When I got up there, of course they were still asleep. "Are they seriously still asleep?"Connor asked. "Yes they are, TREVOR!" I yelled.
"Bitch I was about to go to sleep, what the fuck do you want?" Trevor asked.
"I need you to wake up Kian and leigh" I told him.
"Alright I got this" He said cracking his knuckles.
Trevor's POV
I am really good at waking people up. i motioned Connor over. He came. "Alright I will scream in Kian's ear, you in Leigha's" I said
"Alright I hope you do know that we are going to get bitch slapped" He said
"Eh I don't care" I said. 1 2 3'
"WAKE UP!!!!" We both screamed at the same time. "TREVOR YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Kian yelled.
"CONNOR I'M GONNA SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!" Leigha shouted running after Connor. "Oh shit!" Connor said taking off. Jc was cracking up.
Leigha's POV
I was chasing after Connor. I gave up. I went back upstairs and Kian was holding his chest and breathing really hard. Ricky, jc, and Trevor were laughing on the ground.
"Kian what happened?" I asked. "After Trevor busted my fucking eardrum, I went into the bathroom and Ricky was in there with a fucking clown mask on holding his ginormous Pikachu stuffy." Kian said. "I g-got it on f-fucking -video t-too" Jc said still laughing. "Kian you screamed so fucking loud what is the problem!" Dom came in.
"HOLYFUCK WHAT IS THAT!" Doom screamed and pointed at Ricky.
"That is what I screamed for." Kian said.
Today is going to be an interesting day.