Chp. 5

Kian's POV
So it has been a couple months since I last saw Leigha and let me just tell you that these past months have been literall hell without Leigha by my side. But today we are doing a QandA with the fans.

"Kian is it true that you are dating Leigha Caylen?"
"Yes that is correct and I miss her so fucking much, and if she is watching this I want her to know that I love and miss her so much and I can't wait to see her face and hug her."
Leigha's POV
"Kian is it true that you are dating Leigha Caylen?"
"Yes that is correct and I miss her so fucking much, and if she is watching this I want her to know that I love and miss her so much and I can't wait to see her face and hug her" Kian said
I texted him
Leigha: Kian I saw it. I miss you too. I love you Kian, I am doing okay.
Kian: Thank god you s
Leigha:Kian???
Leigha: Kian???
I was getting a call from Jc.
"Hello"
"Lee how fast can you get to New york?
"Um idk why what happened?"
"Kian got into a really bad car crash and I don't fucking know just please come."
I hung up.
"Hey where are you going?"
"Kian was in a crash, I need to go see him"

I walk into the hospital.
"Kian Lawley"
"Room 234"
"Thanks"
I saw the boys in the waiting room. Jc was pacing back and fourth. Connor had his head in his hands, Ricky was talking to the doctor, Trevor was talking to his mom, and Sam was just staring into space.
"Lee!" Jc said running over to me.
"Can I see him?" I ask. He nods. I walk into the room and Kian was hooked up to all these machines. "Are you a family?" A doctor asked. "Im his girlfriend" I say.
"Kian we don't know how he's going to be, he was unconscious when we got there." The doctor said.
"Lee we will leave with him alone" Connor said patting me on the back. He closed the door behind him.
I grabbed Kian's hand.
"Hey Kian, it's me Leigha. I mean you probably can't hear me, but if you can then I want you to know that I love you, and I know you can push through, you are strong Kian, even though you feel like you aren't you are. You are the most bravest, funniest, and overall handsomest boy I have ever met. There are a lot of people who would miss you if you died. Jc would lose is fucking mind, Connor wouldn't be himself, Ricky wouldn't do youtube, Sam would just sit in his room and stare at the wall, Trevor would probably write a song, but me I would be heartbroken to know that my love of my life gave up. Kian Robert Lawley, I love you so much." I said. I kissed his forehead and sat on the couch.
Kian's POV
I was texting Leigha and then everything went black.
(Just put all that up there in quotations down here, I'm really fucking lazy)
I slowly opened my eyes. Lee was on the couch.
"L-lee?" I manage to get out. "KIAN!" She yelled running over to me. The rest of the boys came running in. Jc looked like he just got out of bed, Connor had the biggest smile on his face, Sam had his hands over his face, Ricky went to get the doctor, Trevor screamed, but most of all Leigha was crying because I was okay.
"Is he able to be released?" Jc asks. The doctor nods. Connor and Jc help me get up. They help me walk out. Lee signs the papers. "Thank you guys" I say. "For what?"Jc asks. "For everything, O2L, being my best friends, and believing in me" I say.
"It's not a big deal Kian, you are the only one who makes us laugh" Connor said.
The radio played "Just the way you are" and Jc and Connor screamed the chorus.
It was pretty funny. When we got home we all sat on the couch. It went Me, Leigha, Jc, Sam, Trevor, and Connor, and then Ricky. I don't ever want this to end. This is my home. This is where I belong. I am happy.
A/N
Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was out with my boyfriend Charlie and my phone doesn't have anymore service so I couldn't update and I fell asleep when we got back. Oops.
Anyway I know I'm a shitty writer but it would be frantastic(Lol sorry kmn)
If you guys vote and comment on this story.
Reads are also appreciated.
Remember to always Stay Cloudy
Peace out
Jordan