Chp. 2

Kian's POV
I have always had a crush on Leigha, but I don't think she feels the same way. I walk into her room, she is on her bed.
"Hey me and the rest of the guys and a couple of our friends are playing truth or dare, wanna come?" I asked her. "Sure" She said and got up. We walked downstairs.
"Is that you Leigha?" Dom asked
"Dom!" She yelled hugging him. "It's been forever" Dom said.
We all sat in a circle, Trevor went first.
"Leigha truth or dare?" I asked
"Um dare" She said
"I dare you to tell the person you like how you really feel about them" Trevor said
"Okay.." She said. She comes over to me. "Kian I like you a lot" She says. I hug her.
"You don't know how long I have waited for you to say that" I said. Jc looked pissed.
He pulled me into the next room.
"Kian I swear to fucking god if you as so much hurt her one bit I will literally beat your ass" He said
"Geez chill Jc I love her to much to her, she honestly is the most beautiful person I have ever met" I say
"So you really like her?" He asks. "Yes I really do, please let me ask her out?" I begged.
"Fine, but if you-" He said but I cut him off. "Jc I won't thank you so much." I said.
I went to bed with a plan to ask her out.
A/N
This chapter will mostly be in Kian's POV

Leigha's POV
I was woken up by Trevor. "What do you want?" I ask. "Get yo ass up we are going to the beach!" He said. I groaned. He left. I put on my polka dot bikini. I slipped on my California sweatshirt, and put on my sandals. I grabbed my towel and my phone.
Kian was waiting downstairs. "Where are the others I thought we were going to the beach?" I asked utterly confused. "Me and you are, I told Trevor to say that so you would get up." Kian said.
Kian's POV
I drove her to the beach. She was asleep. I prepped for my plan.
Leigha
Hey baby. Follow the trail on the way you will find notes like this one

I ran.

Leigha's POV
I woke up and Kian left me a note. Wtf is happening. I got out of the car and there was a trail of roses. What in the actual fuck is happening.
I followed it until I came to another note.
I see you found another one. Just a couple more steps baby.
I am confused. But I kept on walking. I came to a stop when I saw Kian and the rest of the o2l boys standing there in suits.

 I came to a stop when I saw Kian and the rest of the o2l boys standing there in suits

"What is happening right now Jc?" I asked. "I dunno sis, but you are going to be so happy when it does happen" Is all he said. Kian comes over to me. "Leigha would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks me. I start to cry. "Oh my gosh yes Kian of course I would love to be your girlfriend" I say jumping into his arms. "Hey I've got something to say to everyone!" Trevor said.
"What is it Trev?" I asked
"I've been try a find, when to cross the line, when it's okay to see the bright side, when it's okay to see the lime light, I bee thinking in my bed, I be thinking in my bed, lot of things in my head contemplating in my head, and if we gonna go steady, then we gonna go steady, let me know if your ready.
I want to fly, but I can't live without you, yah you make me cry, but I know that this skin hurts you, I wanna fly. I wanna fly." Trevor sings.
"Aww Trevor I always knew it" Connor said.
"Trevor that's amazing I'm proud of you!" I say. I hug him. I take off my shirt. Kian picks me up and runs and jumps into the water. "KIAN WHAT THE FUCK MY PHONE WAS IN MY HAND!!" I scream. He smirks. "No it wasn't Trevor took it when you hugged him" Kian said. I glared at Trevor.
Kian's POV
Today was honestly the best day of my entire life. We went home and I picked up Leigha and brought her into my room. She changed into a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I crawled into bed with her. "Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend" I say. "Goodnight my beautiful boyfriend" She said. "I love you Leigh" I say
"I love you too Kian, now let me fucking sleep!" She said. I laughed. Two seconds later I was out.
A/N
Hey guys let me know what you think of this chapter. It was cute I thought. I love "I wanna Fly" by Trevor Moran. It is such a powerful song. My brother came out to our family by doing a cover of this song. And he started crying because he didn't know what to do. He is who he is.
I saw the most ridiculous thing on Instagram.
Okay so apparently one person commented on a post some gay couple posted, saying "If you thing the LBGT community should be banished put a thumbs up👍🏻" That really pissed me off. Like seriously that just proves how rude people can be. I have two gay people in my family, and they are happily in a relationship. My brother has a boyfriend, my cousin has a husband of 17 years so for those people stfu.
Anyway that's all.
Peace out
Jordan✌🏻️