The Italians mission was to kill every French man in sight. Alessandro signaled 6 more men to stay at their spot and keep an eye out.

Alessandro and Marco stuck together as the walked the hallways of the mansion.

Ayer and Chauncey were more afraid than ever. Ayer kept an eye out for the Italians that were now inching towards the lounge where they were in hiding from the enemy with very few of their men that were left.

Most of the men were killed outside when they first arrived.

Marco Enzo

Al and I inched towards the upper lounge slowly and cautiously. Not even a second later screams, guns being fired and the sound of grenades being thrown and exploding were being heard from where hey had once come.

One of the men that came with us turned around as he walked backwards keeping an eye out for any movement of the French from the back.

Before we could take the turn for the lounge we pushed our backs up the wall.

Al nodded at me and I handed him the grenade to throw in the lounge. There was no way that no man would be hiding in the lounge. The way that there were symmetrical walls and cabinets, men had to be hiding there.

As soon as the grenade exploded we came into the sight to see several French men running around with a gun in the hand. We didn't wait and charged towards them.

A man came running toward me with a knife and I shot him before he could reach me and as well as the man who was behind me wanting to shoot me.

Every second that I was fighting with these men all I thought about was that this was for my family and this was for Bella. One of the very few women I cared about.

"RPG!" Jenoah yelled coming into the lounge where I was fighting a man with my knife. I didn't look at Jenoah and slit the mans throat and covered myself up with him and hid behind the expensive 5 person sofa.

The RPG came flying into the large room as everyone took a cover giving me a chance to see that the second in command and the third In command, Ayer and Chauncey were in this very room as well. This was getting better and better. It seemed like Al noticed that too because of his smirk because this was something that we had been waiting for.

My ears were ringing loudly because of the sound of the RPG exploding in the room since I was in a close range. After some while it had gotten well just like everyone else.

I would take Ayer and Al would take Chauncey. Scene of the day. Well technically the second best scene of the day because Bella slitting Albelino's throat and torturing Albelino would be the best.

"Sir abbiamo un problema. Gli irlandesi sono qui."

(Sir we have a problem. The Irish are here.)

One of my men said speaking into the handheld transceiver, in easy words, into the Walkie Talkie. I expected something like this to happen and so did Al, plans never go accordingly and that's something you get used to when you're in the mafia and you know that someone will know your next move or there will always be a problem or a rock in the plan when it's going accordingly.

This one was the worst which I had prepared for. The Irish. Now I wanted to stick my knife into Sullivan's head more than Ayers at the moment.