7. {nothin'}

I pull my eyes open, the light creeping in

I pull my eyes open, the light creeping in. I close one eye again, desperately trying to block the light that was seeping through the window and into my eyes.

I lift my head up and turn next to me.

Whilst my eyes are adjusting to the light I realise that something warm is clasped around my waist.

I turn to find Shawn laying on his chest, his face turned to the side facing me and his arm snaked around my waist.

Shock rushes through my chest as I wrap my fingers around his huge arm desperately trying to pull it off.

The moment my hand touches his arm I feel him tense up, holding me tighter. I turn to face him again but he's still asleep, his eyes are closed, his lips are slightly parted and his nose is scrunched up. He's cute.

I try again, pulling harder on his arm but he just hold me tighter, pulling my sightly closer to him this time.

"Ugh." I groan, desperately trying to detach his arm from me.

He has to be awake.

I grab his arm with both my hands this time, pulling with all my strength but he doesn't budge.

I sigh falling back onto the bed, I face him and watch his lips curl into a smirk, his eyes still closed.

"You little shit!" I say smacking his arm and he opens his eyes, still smirking. "Let me go."

"No." he says watching me.

"Pretty please." I beg, fake frowning at him.

"No, it's funny watching you. Your so weak, I could pick you up with my pinky finger."He laughs at my, his pearly white teeth peeking through a gap in his lips.

I laugh. "Im not that weak." I frown.

"You are."

"Now let me go."

I try to get up this time but he just pulls me into his chest.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

"Ok, why the fuck did you come to school in Shawn Mendes' car?" She asks me, laying her hands on my shoulders and opening her eyes widely.

"I kinda... sort of... live with him now..." I trail off, watching her expression change to pure shock.

"What? How? Why? What?" She asks, looking me in the eyes. Her brown eyes connect with my blue ones.

"I'll explain later, I have to get to class." I wave goodbye to her, and begin to walk into the school building.

My boots smack against the sidewalk as I make my way inside. I swing open the school doors and enter, a warm breeze gently spraying my face, eliminating the cold one that was just recently comforting me.

The halls are the same, red lockers line up against the walls and small groups of people take place in their own conversations.

Couples stand pressed against lockers, lips connected.

I notice Shawn and his group of friends aren't here. I know hes somewhere in the building because he dropped me off with him this morning. Although he didn't walk in with me, of course he wouldn't he's Shawn Mendes he wouldn't wanna ruin his reputation by being seen with an unpopular girl.

I sigh, walking over to my locker and twisting the dial before opening it, revealing my books, perfume and various other things.

I grab my books and hold them to my chest.

Walking slowly to math class.

I reach the door and open it, sweaty teenagers filling the room each of them all in there own little perspectives.

There he is, denim jacket on, brown quiff high on his head and his feet kicked up on the desk in front of him.

My desk.

He chats to some girl sat next to him.

I walk over and stand infront of my desk.

He looks at me, his eyes prying into my own.

"Yes?" He says, folding his arms across his torso, the sleeves on his denim jacket folded up to his elbows.

"My desk," I say pointing my finger at his black books, which are Currently resting on the back of my chair.

He kicks his feet down and I pull my chair out, sitting down and dropping my books onto the wooden table.

I sit, facing forward, my chin resting on my hand.

Students fill the room and the bell soon goes starting our lesson.

The teacher starts speaking her lips pursed tightly like she's just eaten something sour.
Her hair is in a bun and small pieces curl around her face, framing it nicely. Glasses rest on her nose and she peers through them, insuring each pupil is listening.

I'm not listening though, I'm daydreaming again. About Shawn, what a surprise.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I come out of class and make my way to the cafeteria where I find Willow, Jamie, Luke, Dinah and Georgia sat down.

I sit beside Willow and join the conversation.

"Hey."

I get a simultaneous hey back and they all smile.

Georgia shoves her mouth full of salad and looks around.

Luke and Willow are sat next to each other willows legs are layed across Luke's knees.

Dinah is just on her phone texting someone.

Jamie is sat next to me, looking at me. His green eyes burn into me. His blonde hair sits on top of his head, kind of messy and he shoots me a half smile.

I look around the room and notice Shawn and all of his friends all huddle around some table, probably chatting about all the girls they fucked.

It's weird, he's like a different person out of school I don't get it.

He's watching me. His eyes are pressing into me, I can feel it. I squirm under his gaze, helpless for a moment.

I gulp and carry on talking, pretending I'm not feeling like prey being hunted by my predator ands it watches me intently.

"So what's next?" I ask, stealing a peice of Georgia's lettuce as she glares at me.

"You have Pe, me and georgia have English, Dinah and Jamie have math and Luke has history."

"I didn't ask for our whole schedule." I laugh and everybody else joins in.

I look over and he's still watching, it's like his eyes are fixated on me.

Why? Why is he doing this?

"Hannah, what are you looking at?" Dinah asks, shaking her hands in my face.

"Nothin'"