🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎄

THIS CHAPTER ISNT RELATED TO THE STORY AND ITS FILLED WITH OOCNESS SINCE IM DEAD TIRED SO PLEASE DONT MIND. Also the Tsukinamis aren't in this chapter since I don't know them well.
------------------------------------

The air was tense inside the Sakamaki manor, every brother even the Mukami were at the gaming room, sitting in silence clutching onto their present to you. No word was exchanged between them. It was as if, they were all waiting for something to happen.

The only thing that was moving was the grandfather clock at the corner of the room, ticking over and over again. Gradually nearing the midnight mark. Their stares were intense, all glaring at the arms of the clock nearing twelve.

50

They all gulped.

51

Some of them shifted awkwardly in their seats.

52

Ayato reached up to scratch his head, but ended up scratching Kou's instead since he was too nervous and aimed wrong.

53

Kou purred and Ayato jumped out of his seat.

54

Reiji and Ruki scowled those two who fearfully shrieked back.

55

Azusa started coughing.

56

Yuma started patting Azusa on the back and accidentally knocked him out of his seat since he didn't control his strength.

57

Azusa just lied on the floor, not bothering getting up.

58

Reiji nervously pushed up his glasses, but he pushed way too far so his glasses fell off his face and he ended up poking his eyes.

59

Ruki closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

60

The grandfather clock started shaking, echoing sound of bells filled the whole mansion.

Suddenly, there was a loud screech upstairs.

Followed by foot steps, stomping down the stair case at an inhuman pace.

The hurried foot steps neared the gaming room.

The foot steps came to a stop.

A hand laid on the door knob.

The brothers prayed.

The door was thrown open.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" You appeared at the door with a Santa hat on and Christmas decoration lights all over your body.

"M-merry Christmas!" They all replied.

"Human, you better be grateful that I got you this" Reiji said, his voice as stern as usual however his cheeks were a dusted by a light pink colour. He stuffed his present into your face and left for the kitchen, leaving you in shock as you stared at the perfectly wrapped present. Who knew he had such nimble fingers.

"Ore-sama's present is the best of all. You better treasure it" Ayato announced proudly, handing you a box with red crumpled paper taped unevenly to it, and a crocked bow at the side. Well at least he tried.