Chapter: IV

'Heaven is such a nice place'

A certain angel thought as she sighed, pacing around the golden clouds as her feathery wings draped beside her, enjoying the time by herself.

Walking to the end of the cloud, she decided to pace back but then suddenly she faintly heard someone under cry for help.

Curiosity got the best of her, peeking down onto earth, her vision allowing her to see every single little detail as she watched a purple haired vampire, throwing her own child into the pond.

"No mom please!" The red head cried for help, but his mother just stood there looking down at him emotionlessly as he silently sunk.

Then the purple haired vampire just walked away as if nothing happened, as if he never existed.

Panicking, she pondered on whether to go against the rules of heaven and save a being on earth without permission, or to ignore and watch this poor little vampire suffer right in front of her eyes.

After making her decision, although knowing the consequences, she closed her eyes and dove down, feeling the air rip against her ears, as she glided through the air gracefully, circling above the lake, trying to find a landing spot.

After spotting one, she quickly landed and leaped into the water, reaching desperately to the child's still out stretching hand, his eyes open wide in fear.

Once their hands touched, he grabbed onto her like she was the only hope left in his life, clinging on her arms as she swam up to the surface, breaking past the water.

Coughing a bit, she dragged herself and the child out of the cold depths of the water onto the solid ground.

The child started coughing violently as he spit out some water out of his lungs and gasped for breath.

"Are you okay?!" Gripping on the child's face tightly, she checked if he had any injuries that needed to be treated immediately. After finding only a few minor scratches, she letted out a sigh of relief, hugging the child to her chest as she rubbed his back soothingly.

Trembling in her arms, he sobbed, burying his head into her chest.

"Shhhh it's okay, I'm here now" She comforted, pecking the little boy on the head as he nodded a little, still shaking.

After a while, he finally calmed down a bit, pulling away he looked at the girl in front of him. Somehow her dripping (hair colour) locks still framed her face perfectly as she smiled genuinely at him, causing a hesitant small smile to also appear on his face.

"What's your name?" She asked as she wiped away the boy's tears that lingered on his long eyelashes, causing him to nuzzle his hand into her touch.

"A-Ayato Sakamaki" He whispered shyly, looking at her snow white wings in awe.

"How about you Onee-chan?"

Grinning at him, you plucked one of your feathers and gave it to him, ruffling his hair as he stared at it like it was the first present he have ever received.

"Call me Y/N, Y/N L/N"
-----------------------------------------

IM SO FREAK'N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE DECADES AND NOW I FINALLY DID UPDATE IT WAS JUST A CONFUSING BORING TINY CHAPTER.

FORGIVE MEHHHHH