n i n e t e e n

The two teens met on the grassy front lawn of The Matthew's home. Stiles was out of breath, Jade still in slight shock, both still having a worried look plastered on their faces.

"He's not upstairs"  The Stilinksi boy said between breaths.

"He's not here" Jade face palmed, shaking her head into her palms.

"Next times, maybe we should actually physically strain him from going anywhere on a full moon, I'm thinking hand cuffs, chains and-"

"Basically anything you'd use for bondage"

"Yes exactly- wait what"

"You're on your own for that one, Stiles" Jade huffed, running her hands through her hair.

"You still have the pair of shoes I left in your car, right?"

"Yeah, in the boot"

Digging into his hand into his pocket to retrieve his keys and chucking them to the girl, of which she caught perfectly.

Jade removed her heel replacing them with a pair of of superstars.

"Okay I'll go check his house, you get Allison home" Jade continued, not wanting to get Stiles involved in her following meeting with wolf Scott.

"Love you, bye"

"Hey, no, what" Stiles quickly spoke. Watching his friend whizz past him.

"Call me" Jade yelled leaving the boy to throw a mini fit.

"Why can't I ever be batman" He muttered marching up the pathway and back into the booming house.

This is so short, but I'm backkkk. I wasn't really motivated to continue this book because Jackson wasn't really on teen wolf anymore but HES BACK (so is my daddies Derek and Ethan omg) so maybe I'll start writing more and get this book finished before the summer ends? Or maybe I'll forget and leave it unfinished but you've always gotta look on the good side so hopefully not. Anyway I will be updating soon because I kinda left chapters unfinished so Byeeee